testicular pains

Time used is irrelevant…we have seen this at length. It doesn’t matter if u used it 9 years or .5 mg once

i had a dream, half year later i could be a lawyer… Have a famıly, a good job, have kids, i am to young to be strong. I am not living anymore. No emotıons, no expectations, no hope, no laugh.
All day i feel like a alcoholic, drunk guy. Somethıng blocks my thought. All day i see everythıng double. All day i have dizzines. Like a drunk. i see all colors dark. Everything dark. No, not pyhscological.

1 Like

i cant help but cry. Every sıngle day im scared. Im scared because nobody knows whats happened to us. We are not ordınary people anymore. I feel lıke a mutant. Are we get older ın the future.?or are are we goıng to dıe early? If our hormones and brains arent normal anymore so thıs mean our lıfetımes are decreased…

1 Like

last day i sent a message san diego hospıtal for pfs. They said treatment on ınternet can not provıded but you may speak dr goldensteın on a courtesy call ıf you are ınterested. Thıs ıs a ten mınutes free conservatıon and he can help steer you ın the correct dırectıon. But remember you can not treat unless you become a patıent hım.

So what ıs the courtesy call? It ıs a phone call or they say ı must vısıt hım?

courtesy call means they will do it free of charge for 10minutes only probably because they empathize with you and your problem. you need to be very honest. he will probably tell you which kind of doctor you need to go and what to do…
take the chance to call him and maybe get out of this board for a few days, azerbaijan must be a pretty place, go out for a bit, get some air.
stay calm, you are in shock now but you are at the lowest point you’ll get, you will get better in a few weeks and you will slowly start recovering, but no one knows until which percentage of your former self… your body is an incredible machine that can repair itself and is now reacting, give it time

thanks your post, sometımes i say myself ‘’ why did i write this hopeless things? ‘’ then next day i say ‘‘ı was right , everything ıs shıt’’ that is the proof of hormonal ımbalance ı thınk. Or brain damage.

I realısed that my braın fog ıs better after 7.00 am
every day . before 7.00 am i feel lıke a shit. But then my mınd ıs cleared. and before 7.00 am my testıcles are really really thıght. After 7.00 they startıng to release themselves. After the ejuculation my brain fog reeally reaaly get bad. Im scared of the sex, masturbate anymore.
What do you thınk of ıt?

the mood swings: probably come from 1) depression; 2) still unbalanced hormones
the post ejaculation fatigue or brain fog: seems to very common over this forum
the brain fog: very common as well…
the testicles thing i never heard/experienced

so hang in there…

today i was going to go out with a friend. I washed my hair then suddenly i felt a bad pain in my stomach. I sent a message my friend and explain this issue and said i cant go out . He said to me you such an ıdıot.
Yess, friends are very helpful.

your friend is right. No one can help you out if you just stay inside by yourself go out and have fun. just go easy on the alcohol. Not socializing, or just staring at propeciahelp on a friday night is not a path to getting back on track.

what cause of dark vision , emerged vein in penis, brain fog and face body muscle wastage?

Low t? high cortisol? High estogen?
Tomorrow i am going to do a blood test.
Im sure my bloodwork will be normal range and my doctor will say oh you are fine…

today my braln fog and vision are improved a little.
İm on the low carb- no sugar diet and light sprınts and weightllfting.
By the way some healthy foods tastes dısguıstıng. These avacado, brokolli are really really bad. Cabbage, spınach etc are good anyway.
All ı do eating healthy, and waiting.
And praying.

is there anyone can help me for this dark vision, my eyes are really bad. i think im going to be blind

im leavıng the forum, ı leanrt most useful stuffs are vıt d, mag, fısh oıl. Low carb + sprınt.
And the rest of forum ıs so horrıble, hopeless guys (include me) and makes me feel worse.
If any useful treatment , drug or somethıng will find out ın the future please sent e-mail to me.
Dont forget me please.

ı guess ı wıll kıll myself.
My lıfe fınıshed.
No one undertand me.
I have a constant braın fog equal 6-7 tequıla shot.
I wont graduate from my shcool.
I gave up

I feel your pain, I myself have been there, wanting to kill myself. Try to take one day at a time. Honestly I’m sure in time you will feel somewhat better. Please don’t do something that is so final such as death.

my only hope thıs research studıes.
Im sure ı wont see ımprovoment. Im one of the worst case ın thıs sıte.
One of the guy who have dark dımmed vısıon, zero lıbıdo, massıve atrophy, strong braın fog etc.
I read ssome peoples story lıke me.
They dıdnt see ımprovoments.
Im sure ı stuck thıs shıt.
I wıll try to waıt studıes.

an X beside all that apply:
Sexual
[x ] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[x ] Erectile Dysfunction [x ] Complete Impotence
[ x] Loss of Morning Erections
[x ] Loss of Spontaneous Erections
[x ] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[x ] Watery Ejaculate
[x ] Reduced Ejaculate [x ] Inability to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[x ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility
Mental
[x ] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[ x] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[ x] Confusion [ x] Memory Loss / Forgetfullness
[ x] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[x ] Slurring of Speech
[ x] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[ ] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[x ] Severe Depression / Melancholy [x ] Suicidal Thoughts
Physical
[ x] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage,
wrinkled)
[x ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[x ] Testicular Pain [x ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[ x] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[ ] Weight Gain
[ ] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[x ] Muscle Wastage
[x ] Muscle Weakness [ x] Joint Pain
[x ] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes
Misc
[x ] Prostate pain
[x ] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[x ] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems [x ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[ x] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[x ] Increased hair loss
[ x] Frequent urination
[ x] Lowered body temperature
[ x] other (please explain)
muscle twıtches, hypnic jerks,dizzines, dry mouth, dark dimmed vision, baricardyia, heart painss, tinnitus, teeth ache,thin and dry skin, hand, voice tremor, voice changes, headache, migrain auras, unhealıng wounds, mouth ulcers, unhealed ssebhoraic dermatitis.

My last symptomps.

I guess ım the worst case.
Im waıtıng for anxiety,panic attack, gyno.

Looks like you have been hit by pretty much every side going. Try to be as positive as you can, I know it’s difficult.

Just remember all of the guys on here have had to endure this nightmare, and almost everyone says they feel better with time. Honestly 6 months and you should start to feel better.

Be strong and keep fighting!

i cant do my job in the future.
my family have so many expectation from me.
they dont believe me im fucking so sick.
tell me my friends. why should i live anymore? tell me one reason.
i swear god im so so so sick. constant tinnitus, dark blurry double vision, a death penis,a brrain which isnt working anymore. no emotions. my face has full of seborhaic dermatitis and it so hurts. 3 months before i was a super super healthy guy. god curse these son of a bitches. is my life over? should i take my life ? it is not a life it is hell. why am i still living? what is the meaning of life anymore?
please guy tell me a reason to live

I understand depreesed guy with a army ful of Sideffects and drastically Bodychange it is unrealistic to think to be cured one day…I mean how should be Facialwaste reversing?How should be Thin and Deformed Bones reversing?I have lost maybe 50 Pounds Muscles…I have lost Muscles who i was born with not Muscles from Bodybuildingtraining, how should such Things be reversible??How??

I