Terrible side-effects hit suddenly

Hehe, I understand your point. However I wouldn’t dismiss and look down at those who are feeling so miserable they can’t see a way out.

I still see side-effects, but they have decreased in intensity and occurrence to such a level that I am much less focused on them.

For others the intensity and occurrence may be so high that they don’t believe there is a way out.

Certain things seem to be major stumbling blocks on the road to recovery:

  1. Alcohol + Drugs - effect is immediate.
  2. Caffeine - can be ok once or twice but you never know when it will be too much and cause too much physical drainage and anxiety.
  3. Lack of exercise - can feel the effects of this within 1-2 days of no exercise.
  4. Eating sugar / unhealthy food / whatever you find is a trigger for you in a trial-error basis.

I don’t look down on them, we are down. You understand very well what I mean and you know very well also fake information, You do…

Oh, I thought you were being cynical and were making fun of those who think recoveries are a sham.

So you actually believe what you write.

I am sorry to hear you still suffer from strong side-effects, and that they affect your life to such a degree.
How long have you been off it?

How much do they pay you for that?
Juddbe, once again: you have a fake story. The good thing is you don’t believe the bs you are writing…

noprop,

How long have you taken Propecia? Do you still suffer very strong sides?
Do you have family, a job, do regular exercise and focus on recovery?
Or do you sit at home feeling miserable?

And please, don’t forget to write to the foundation to let them know what the right treatment is - they are awaiting. And write to all the families who suffer cause their son or father has gone. They just had to wait for your real cure. Everybody will die one day, that is right. I wonder if someone will sentence all people doing bad things to other, I wonder. If not, okay. But if…

noprop,

You are right, I am a fraud, and Merk pays me simply to talk to people like you on the Internet.
:unamused:

Do you suffer from side effects every day? Do you do regular exercise? Do you have close friends, a job, a female partner to have sex with or are dating?

Oh, I forgot something: someone like you who has all those sides listed is able to live an active life. I wonder how you talk to people, how you act in the gym though having vision problems and so on…
Sorry mate, you re right - you are having strong sides. But the cure is of course minerals. I know who you are.
Judge, no more questions.

I wish for you to be happy and healthy as soon as possible.

Don’t forget to write to the families and the foundation and the universities - they need you. I wish you a look in the mirror. No more questions.

Thanks my friend, may you feel better soon.

You, too, you, too.

Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it.

Let this conversation with a negative loser be a lesson to anyone reading this:

NEGATIVE PEOPLE try to bring you down.
This person is suffering, probably quite a bit, and is therefore spreading his venom and pain onto those who are feeling better.

The reason this person does not answer my questions (How long did you take Propecia, how long ago did you quit, what sides are you suffering, intensity) is because he wishes to divert attention from himself onto others with bogus claims.

noprop - please do not spread your pain and venom onto anybody else in your life, and work hard at making yourself feel better.
HOW? By doing daily excercise, by eating healthy, by making new friends, having interests, leaving the house and having a happy life.

May you be well soon, and never post on this forum again, trying to make others feel as bad as yourself. Amen.

Dude, you are a fake. End of story.
Write to the foundation, the universities and to all people suffering from pfs. They don’t need any studies anymore cause you have the solution. Let’s stop the studies.
Write to people losing their family and job due to pfs cause they will get all back thx to your protocol. It is not up to you to decide what someone is writing, it is up to people.
Due to your reaction I have understood what your role is and that you are playing with the hope of people that there is a solution. I don’t post anymore on your “blog” cause there is no point dealing with a liar. Sorry, Mate. My opinion. You will have your own one for sure. :sunglasses:

Good riddance. Be gone, negativity spreader. I don’t care to read your posts at all, just go be negative somewhere else.

Update :
It’s been almost 5 months since my last propecia pill,
Have been consistently applying my regiment of daily intense power yoga, high fat / high meat diet but gluten free and no sugar, plus some supplements.

Feeling amazing at times, very centered, and peaceful, dealing with things as they come. When I get a little bit of side effects (usually anxiety after some problematic food or cold hands), I’m able to wait it out much better and the intensity has gone way down.

I felt so shit a few months ago - happy to be out of the rut.

I’ll post another update, for the sake of newcomers, in a couple of months. All the best to all

What did I say? They present a fast recovery and though having strong sides mentioned (I cannot check if real) like concentration problems they write regularly dozens of lines and are presenting very fast possible ways of cure.
As soon as they are recovered they dissapear for a certain time to come back with best news ever like “better than pre-pfs”. Okay, I believe those stories totally and I am quite sure that we all have been not intelligent enough to understand what the problem is and how to cure. Just live a healthy lifestyle, get jour job back by eating fish-oil and make new friends. This is it. I was so stupid not to see the cure in front of my eyes.
If you want to tell people that you have a “cure”, you need time, a plan and other people, too. If you want to know how to let people something believe, just write me. :sunglasses:

And I forgot to mention that for the sake of newcomers you need to get more attention cause only three people answered in your blog.
Maybe change your name or just write down what you took to feel recovered from all those strong sides within a few months while other people suffer for years:

I haven’t understood so far how someone can have a very active life though having indicated that he has been suffering from persistent fatigue. I guess he has the protocol I don’t have.

Mental
[X ] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[X ] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[X ] Confusion
[X ] Memory Loss / Forgetfullness
[X ] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[X ] Slurring of Speech
[ X] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[X ] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[ ] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[ ] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
[ ] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
[ ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[ ] Testicular Pain
[ ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[ ] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[ ] Weight Gain
[ ] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[X ] Muscle Wastage
[X ] Muscle Weakness
[X ] Joint Pain
[ ] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
[X ] Prostate pain
[X ] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[X ] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
[ ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[X ] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[ ] Increased hair loss
[ ] Frequent urination
[ ] Lowered body temperature

[ ] Other (please explain)

I don’t read your posts anymore,
I don’t want to poison my mind with your negativity.
You are a negative person and instead of spreading your pain, you could focus your energy inbecoming happier and healthier.

Don’t bother to post, like you said you won’t, because I’m just going to keep reporting them, you are an abusive bully online, which probably and most likely makes you a loser in real life. Shame.

Hey, you are almost recovered, great to hear.
Someone who is reacting like you to my posts re your “recovery” story and is then insulting me personally (not re my posts), is affected. Though you know nothing about me.
So, it shows me that I am right. And the fact no one cares about the “recovery” you are telling.
You are a shame for people suffering for years (not me). I am indeed very sorry that you have those strong sides, oh forgot, you recovered. Yeah, let’s party!
You are right, I am loosing my time with you.
PS: If you want to read a real recovering story, check blackfox/ quantumfaith. Unfortunately, he passed away (RIP). He tried lots of things and worked with a doc, too. He crashed again due to something he took. He was a smart, intelligent guy. Lots of people read his blogs and discussed with him. So, you can do so, too. Next time and good luck for your next project.

Recent days have been interesting, had one low, which has . become quite rare these days, on a day after not doing my daily yoga routine for 3 days, in a very busy shopping mall started to feel very overwhelmed. I remained centered as much as possible and felt better within an hour.

My libido and erections are through the roof these days - waking up with strong morning wood and sometimes random erections during the day as well.

Went on a few dates, and got a very hot one coming up this week - really looking forward to it, as well as news on a few job interviews I’ve had recently.

All in all - life is good, current regime is:

  • Daily 30mins - 1h yoga on YouTube, sometimes swimming / sauna.
  • Pycnogenol, Liquid Fish Oil, Probiotics, Vitamin D 5000IU, sometimes green smoothies with bone broth powder, whey protein, and lots of good greens spinach etc.
  • Avoiding sugar as much as possible, coffee and any type of caffeine. No Gluten, lots of meat / fish / high fat cheese.

Be happy.

1 Like