Tea Tree Oil and Lavender oil

Does anyone use products (soap, hair care, lotions, etc)?

Studies show that it mimics Estrogen and can cause gynecomastia in males.

Anyone have more info on this (other than the studies out of Denver)?

Jack

I use tea tree oil for my ongoing acne problem. Just tiny amounts, with tip of my finger on to acne spots. I heard that tea tree oil is a 5ar inhibitor. Would that be a problem guys? I mean how the hell that tiny amount can be absorbed by my acne and skin in to my bloodstream and can cause problems?

Topicals are just as dangerous man look at my story, just avoid anything that seems sketchy

1 Like

I have had a very bad few days and have just found that a shower gel I used has tea tree oil in it.

I am not saying it’s definitely the cause but I will not use it again.

2 Likes

Becareful with Tea Tree Oil, I remember reading a few years ago that it has estrogenic or it inhibits dht, I forget it’s one or the other.

1 Like

Both tea tree oil and lavender are bad news for most PFS sufferers. I personally had severe reactions from them

1 Like

Thanks for that @LazarusRy, I think we can conclusively say that this is to be avoided. Hopefully nobody else here inadvertently uses it!

1 Like

I took a lavender powder pill and it relieved my depression a bit. But if it’s suppressing DHT I should probably avoid. But interestingly enough how suppressing DHT in that case helps depression. Does it mean that DHT is causing all this grief to us? I am confused

No, DHT is not the thing causing us grief. Reducing DHT/T actually makes many of us feel better because our androgen receptors become more sensitive. I know when I am active, at school, getting angry, getting my T raised up in general, I become more bloated and can literally feel the estrogen. It clouds my vision, I start getting sleepy eyed, I’m talking one minute I’m wide awake and next moment I’m trying to sleep, in the middle of a school day at 2:00pm. This quaruntine, I’ve decided to stop hitting the gym, stop exercising/going outside, and have chosen a sedentary lifestyle. Already I can tell that my skin looks way better, my libido is way better, I feel better, I have more dopamine and euphoria. It’s because my testosterone is decreasing and not only does that reduce estrogen but also makes receptors more sensitive. This is also why getting sick makes us better, our immune system goes down which makes our testosterone go down as well and our androgen receptors more sensitive.

2 Likes

What are you doing for your diet?

Me? I’m not dieting at the moment, but carb backloading (fasting all day then eating 200g of Oreos in bed at night) Gave me immense success and isn’t talked about on this forum at all. I wake up with my adrenals working properly, a touch of puffiness and anxiety, my face is oily, I feel euphoria and humor again, and most importantly my cock is hard. All signs of functioning androgen system. That lasts for a few hours then diminishes. But it’s a good start.

1 Like

So all you’re eating is Oreos?

tea tree and lavender oils have been found to be the most endocrine disrupting of the essential oils. I believe a compound called eucalyptol is the culprit and is (If I recall correctly) a strong AR antagonist

2 Likes

Today one of my friend, she’s herbalist, recommended me Tree Tea Oil, as a safe natural antifungal, I still believe that it is less harmful than the classic azole cream. But now I read that it has antiandrogenic properties. It’s sad, we are also forced to avoid things that in a normal condition would be healthier than synthetic drugs.

Yes it’s a huge problem my guy. Stop it now.

Not gonna spend too much time explaining. Just Google ‘Tea tree oil New England Journal of Medicine’