Targeting teenage girls

https://www.wsj.com/style/beauty/wrinkle-creams-for-preteens-sound-safety-alarm-2ea8dbfc?st=1vr335798iqn72z&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

It’s disgusting how these dermatologists try to play both sides and how the cosmetics companies act clueless, we all know what’s really going on. They have set their sights on pre-teen girls now,

3 Likes

Cosmetic companies are ruthless, they will go after anyone with a pulse to buy their industrial toxic waste in pretty packages. Hell I’m horrified when I even look at the ingredients list on a normal bottle of body wash. No one needs this garbage, in fact every heavy user of cosmetic products I know of actually has the worst skin I know of. Unfortunately the public unless they dig through forums like this has no idea what can happen when they use these products, in fact a lot of people probably do have issues because of things they’re putting on their skin and never connect the dots.

1 Like

Ageee with all of that, processed foods too no wonder people have never been so ill, ching ching as they head towards pharma for more shit to help with the symptoms

2 Likes

And speaking of normal soap, I really wonder at this point if anything I’m currently using is having a subtle negative impact on my progress that I don’t know is because I simply have no comparison with actual clean, organic soap. I would replace everything I have with the cleanest, most minimal soap possible but in order to pull this off I would need to avoid all the common trash everywhere else too which is borderline impossible. You just can’t get away from all of the toxic garbage, it’s everywhere, and it’s dirt cheap. You can go to the dollar store, spend a couple dollars on the most questionable, science experiment of a bottle of soap and be set for a month or more. I can assure you whoever is making that stuff doesn’t care what is in it besides that it does in fact function as soap and they’d do anything to keep the prices low.

I’ve had the same thought lol.

Usually they look good with stuff on, but it’s not so weird after you read the ingredients and it’s full of silicones.

I bet it’s probably stripping their skin of something but I couldn’t tell you which ingredient commonly in a lot of does it. I’ve noticed some soaps are really bad for my skin even just quickly washing up but I can pin down any ingredient specifically. Whether your buying cheap cosmetics or soap it’s always a gamble. I tend to be ok with a lot of hemp based soaps though so I stick with those (if I can, if not in stock I’m buying what looks the least offensive and praying for the best) and in the shower it’s whatever is around but my body is ok with the typical Axe body wash stuff so I go for that.