tamoxifen side effects

hello fellows,
i have like, many other members here, low in range test, above range estradiol, high in range prolactin and in middle range DHT after8 years of using fin. now iam 3 years of
and my endo put me on tamoxifen, first 10mg per day and than 15mg. symptoms improved, hair loss starts again.
but i experienced nasty side effect from it.
vivid dreams, mostly directly after fall asleep( no deep sleep?) waked up every night at around 2 or 3 o´clock and 5 o ´o´clock, and heavy night sweat( t-shirt totally wet).
but strangly i was not really tired in daytime.
the sleep was awful so i dicided to taper it off. took it for about 3 month. did somebody experienced similiar things? was it a pulse hormone everynight from the hpt axis?

how long have you been off of tamoxifen?
did tamoxifen cause any change to common sides from fin?

SERMS have nasty side effects. This is known.

i tapered it off, now iam maybe one month complete off.
some symptoms improved while on it, like libido improved. beard grow increase, (very) oily skin instead of dry skin. for me it was to oily. but the lack of sleep accumulates and it felt kind of toxic(night sweat).
two weeks ago i startet tribulus. until now no real improvement due to the tribulus but the sleep disruption like on tamoxifen comes back but without sweat. now iam thinking to kick it off too.
how long do you cycle tribulus? maybe i try it for a other week

This drug is very toxic to the liver. I did not recommend more than 10 days… There is no reason to take longer and the testosterone will increase a lot. The only reason to take longer is after steroids.

the problem it´s not related with hormones, its something else. The hormonos is only a small part of the problem.

Would you mind to experiment my diet?

Try 24h water fast with a tea spoon of coconut oil (cold press virgin organic). or a oil of oregano. After refeed, lower the carbs and take a probiotcs.

you will feel worse and then better.