Take MERCK to court

Right guys fuck this we need to sue these bastards they have ripped away our lives at the expense of money and given false data. How many more young men have to die, how many more families destroyed, there’s no point us sitting behind computer screens, we need to organize and implement a plan to make them pay we’d be against one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world but they must pay for what carnage they’ve caused over the last 20 years. We need to round up our money, gather up real data, hire a good lawyer in America and take the head off the snake. The FDA should get done too for allowing such a drug to ever enter the market.

3 Likes

It’s a nice idea and a lot of people have tried BUT most are more interested in getting better first, which is where most of the effort (and desperation) lies.

However…

NONE of this directly affects you, because you’ve had 1/8 pill and got sides you’ll recover from, I’m certain and the other veterans in your thread are too. :slight_smile: So, leave now and turn your back on this and stop worrying. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love you haha well I’m going to leave this forum then and pray to God that it disappears and if not like Schwartsneggar says “I’ll be back!”

1 Like

There’s already been a class action in the U.S. which Merck settled for peanuts and essentially won. The other issue is that statute of limitation running out on your claim for harm from a drug. Now that Merck changed the fda warning label, they’ve pretty much covered themselves from future claim. The people who run this company and the people who rigged the FDA approval studies should rot in jail, but that will never happen.

If you want to sue Merck directly, you’re going to have to find a lawyer willing to do it given that the previous class action essentially failed miserably, hire him/her for an ungodly amount of money (probably), and also pay for some top medical experts to come in as expert witnesses (another ungodly amount of money) given that the class action law firms brought in all of this and still failed. Lots of people are rightly upset about this, but there’s not a lot of openings for legal actions unless there’s a way to prove that Merck engaged in some sort of fraud.

2 Likes

when we are very unlucky our problem is so complicated that the science is not far enough yet to figure out what it is or could be. i mean the joke is they create drugs that alter the hormones , yet the general knowledge in medicine about the endocrine system is very low.

2 Likes

I spoke with a guy who knew the exec at Merk who got Propecia approved back in 1997. He said the guy falsified the trials and paperwork to get it pushed through the approval process. He had been previously fired from another big pharma company for doing the same exact type of fudging of clinical trial data. I dont recall his name but its probably not hard to find.

3 Likes

Will Jin it’s safe to say I have PFS I tried logging in again after I deteriorated and was locked out. I happened to crash while I was on holiday in Poland after I stupidly took shampoo that was a 5alpha reductase inhibitor known as ketoconazole 2% I really wish I had gotten some advice to say away from anything like this. Now my life is fucked for good.

I crashed from Keto shampoo as well can’t believe there is more people starting to pop up now from shampoo I thought I was one of only a few there’s another person here who contacted me a few days ago about it as well. What are your sides? Joint pain, fatigue, genital shrinkage, Ed, muscle wasting, brain fog??!