Symptoms get better when sedentary

My symptoms get better when sedentary vs when active and out and about. Cardio is the only exception where I actually feel better after it. Anyone else have this?

The last time I tried to lift I felt much much worse. I did my standard pre PFS back to gym workout and felt sexually and mentally much much worse than I had in a long time. Experiences vary though.

I haven’t done any intense cardio for fear of worsening things, but I think I feel better on the days when I walk a lot. I’m not sure, haven’t done it enough to gauge.

I believe it’s because our androgens are so insensitive, any increase in testosterone is an equally brutal increase in estrogen. The problem is, aromatase inhibitors are also bad for androgens and often make symptoms worse themselves so there is no clear solution to this…

1 Like

I discovered my hypogonadism when I was going to the gym faithfully multiple times a week, eating well, and yet was weaker and not gaining muscle mass. It was years later after ruling out other things that I realized that finasteride and other drugs were the cause of the low T and my other symptoms!

Yes, it seems like lifting isn’t good under PFS. It makes me even more angry and irritable.

Sorry guys, gotta disagree. And I am stating this for future readers. I personally, feel my symptoms get WAY better if I am consistently working out. HARD LIFTING and CARDIO. My erections are stronger, and I can literally feel the blood flow in my penis after a workout.

My point: Somethings work for some, and for others, they don’t, If you HAVE NOT given lifting and exercise (with good diet) a try, I encourage you to try it for 45 days, religiously.

I’m the original maker of this post and I agree that cardio and lifting makes me feel better. I’m mainly talking about sitting at home vs being out and about all day, getting my testosterone and estrogen raised up. Sometimes I’m walking and I can literally feel the estrogen making me tired and fatigued in the middle of the day.