Supplementing Vitamin D

guys take vit K with Vit D as well

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17145139

Most people, if following a correct diet, will get enough Vt K to suffice.

The link and excerpt below came from an article written by an MS sufferer. Numerous MS sufferers have indicated that Vitamin D supplements have improved their condition similar to some of our improvement with vitamin D.

Here they also link MS to a narrowing of the veins in the neck which restricts blood supply from exiting the brain (vaso-constriction).

zerohedge.com/article/post-l … n-politics

"Finally, I can’t overemphasize the importance of taking large doses of vitamin D, especially if you suffer from chronic diseases. It’s interesting to note that scientists researching the sunshine vitamin are so convinced of its benefits they’re popping far more than the recommended amounts.

I am up to 20,000 IUs a day, which I’ve been taking for several months now in the form of vitamin D liquid drops every morning in a glass of water (each drop is 1,000 IUs) and feel great (talk to your physician before increasing your uptake)."

Hi new here.

Anyone got any updates on their vitamin d3 supplementation.

I am looking for as natural a way as possible to cure this.

Definately don’t want trt or anything like that

Cheers

It helps, but it’s no cure. Regardless, you should be supplementing with it.

My vit D was a 19, 30-100 range - even though I take at least 2000 IU’s daily as a supp as well as drinking Vit D added milk. Admittedly , im not out in the sun mutch.

So, for some reason since Fin my body doesnt absorb vit D…

I would dose at least 5,000iu /daily…at the very least.

Monty,

It does offer some help to us. However don’t expect miracles from it though, as the thread title indicates.

I take 25,000 IU a day right now.

Isnt 25,000 IU’s dangerous? Im up to 6000 IU’s and no real change for me yet.

Seeing as in as little as 20 minutes of full sun exposure, your body can make any where from 10-20,000 iu of Vit. D, no, it’s not. Just do some research and you’ll find all you need.

Thanks, im definately looking into it.

recently being taking a wellman multi vitamin an feel the tiniest bit better!

Reckon it could be helping??

Also refrained from masterbation. Surely several months of ejaculatory abstinence would let everything re balance if there was any chance at all ‘au natural’.

Figured i’d go full hog after giving this a go.

It’s a shot in the dark (forgive pun) but worth a go right!?

Im up to about 10,000 iu’s of Vit D daily now and mood seems a bit better. But, no changes blow the belt. Still shrunk up, testicles ache, no libido… etc.

I dont know if completely abstaining from masturbation AFTER you crash helps much. I think most of us who can have to force ourselves to once in a great while just to see if we can.

I could probably force myself to go 2 or 3 times a week but I dont want to have to force myself, I want to want to have sex again, only then i’ll know i’m ready for combat situations.

Unfortunately I dont really EVER want it anymore. If abstaining for a month or 2 gave my the feeling of real desire back only once even if it took 2 months I would still appreciate to have that feeling just 6 times a year so I can remember that I am a man at least.

See the following post linking low hormone values including vitamin D to impaired immune response:

http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4610

http://meridianvalleylab.com/5-alpha-reductase-over-inhibition/

Saw this site linked in a thread on one of the other sections. It claims Vit D3 is a 5ar inhibitor? I’ve been taking 10-15k IU a day for months… hasn’t noticeably helped, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt either. Now I wonder.

there are a few reports of very good reactions from using vitamin d3.

i tried it i even loaded up with crazy doses like 100,000iu’s 3-4 times a week for few weeks then 50,000iu’s ED after that

no real effect - may have helped my semen quality/quantity a little but not sure.

I think vitamin d levels are affected in us, but mainly as a symptom. One of those downstream problems affected by the actual root cause. Whatever that may be…

hi, new here…

is it necessary to take Magnesium when supplementing with Vitamin D3? also do you guys know if supplementing with 5000 IU of Vit D3 per day is safe long term?

I think you’d be safe at that amount. I take one 50,000 IU dose every 3 days. Not a bad idea to supplement Magnesium. I like ZMA Fuel personally.