Supplement which cures PFS

Out of curiosity, is there anything that we’re raising funds for at the moment?

I’m a student as well and I am also not giving much but all I can - and every penny is appreciated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

if we all – and i mean all of us – just give a little, we can get out of this situation. for real. we have to change.

3 Likes

I will join the funding group v soon, hopefully next month. I’ve had a lot of outlay recently

3 Likes

If you can accept Alipay payment, it will be very convenient

Screenshot_20230307_174019

我用支付宝买过steam上的游戏,它可以选择用人民币付款,但接受者收到的是美元

We look forward to welcoming you!

Can you transfer to my Hong Kong bank account?

I left my job i cant promise monthly money. But Can i donate 50€ (not recurrent pls) for the moment? There is a link for me? Hehe thanks

2 Likes

Hey mate. Thanks for joining! I’ll send you my whats app via DM

1 Like

Come on. There are hundreds of people on here everyday. You can’t give anything? Please stop leaving it to a couple dozen people to do everything.

3 Likes

We need all hands on deck this year. Please get involved

4 Likes

It’s understandable that you experience financial insecurity. A lot of PFS patients are in the same situation, myself included. However it is really important to have a positive momentum going and thus regularly donations are important. So how about instead of donating 50€ now, you donate 20€ each month for the next three months? :slight_smile:

Here is the link for donating: https://www.pfsnetwork.org/donate

He donated 100 euros haha

1 Like

I don’t like going out very much. I haven’t tried. Remittance to Hong Kong may be counted as foreign exchange? In a word, a QR code can really solve many problems. In China, few people use cash to pay. It’s all QR code transfer, which is very convenient. Or can I transfer money to you through WeChat?

I sent a penny to your WeChat for testing

Don’t I need to be a Chinese resident for this? Is it straight forward? I’m completely unfamiliar with WeChat

try it?

have a look at this man