Summer 2019 fundraising drive for a cure

I leave this thread alone for a couple of hours and you guys raised hundreds?! Damn that’s amazing you guys. If my math is correct, we’re officially halfway there!

($1000/$2000)

Shoutout to @Sawproblemo for throwing down 600 for our cause! You’re also right about if more people made consisten donations monthly, wed raise quickly and more efficiently. I just made a recurring calendar event on my phone to remind me to donate $30/month.

5 Likes

I already donated 100 dollars couple days ago…I would do it every months beginning from now…

4 Likes

Just dropped $50, keep the train rolling guys!

4 Likes

I just donated $100

4 Likes

you trying to outdo me bro?! don’t make me donate more!

2 Likes

You won’t

hold my beer…

3 Likes

Got doc in for $100 last night. does that count? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Baylor Study is B.S. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. Prove to me that it is not…

1 Like

been donating $100 a month every month…

3 Likes

We are at $1,350!!!

Guys, I’m proud to be part of this community. PFS… sucks. Period. But this place is truly a blessing, a beacon of hope. We’re making studies, science, and moves happen. All from collaborating together. I’m thankful for everyone before me that’s made the work possible for us to come this far. One day, we WILL know what’s going on with us and from there figure out the next step.

I never in my life thought at 22 years old, I’d catch sexual, physical, and cognitive dysfunction. Those are some serious lemons. But damn we are making some fine lemonade out of this.

1 Like

Well, the burden of the proof always rests on the accuser. If you are 100% sure that Baylor Study is BS, just prove it.

Let’s please not revive this discussion. The study was officially announced by the PFS Foundation, it was co-designed by Awor, the lead scientist has published about PFS before, the research is pretty much referenced on his profile. If that’s not good enough for some, then fair enough. But it is pointless to demand any further proof than that.

1 Like

Yes, yes, but some truths just never get old. It is still true and it will always be true that had the Baylor study taken 5 years and not 6 (or 7 or 8), the class action settlement might have been $4.5 billion and not $4.5 million.

$4.5 million is disgusting. That is barely enough to compensate a single person IMO.

2 Likes