Suicide rates/numbers

I’ve been informed that the WHO database has the reported numbers at 569where as the foundation shows 89.
I’ve messaged Philip and asked him to consider mirroring this.
I suspect the numbers are in the 1000s. We know of 3 celebs who aren’t included.
It’s absolutely shocking that the health authorities find close to 600 reported as being an acceptable number. I assume they recognise the who’s statistics.

Pulling together a comprehensive letter, highlighting statistics, all of the common debilitating symptoms including a suite of links to scientific papers, vids etc and sending it to every organisation across the globe wouldn’t be a bad thing to do.

Anyone out there up for it.

Even pushing it onto journalists/news channels. 569 is a headline grabber in anyone’s book.

Come one someone suprise me and volunteer to help.

2 Likes

Most of the Merck pharma war machine suicides are not anounced to the regulatory agencies. The families to ashamed about the suicides. It would be a good project to count all the suicides on a PFS network or PFS foundation awareness campaign. Best thing with pictures and a short story of all the thousands of victims.

2 Likes

There is no doubt in my mind that the vast majority of PFS suicides were either not reported or misattributed to “mental heath”.

1 Like

Even though I tell everyone including docs I expect it would be the same.