Sudden high libido?

In mid-August I had very high libido and a strong spontaneous erection on one night. I was able to masturbate 5 or more times since the erection always came back. I thought I was recovering.

However, on the next day, the front of my penis lost sensitivity as well. After that night I had periods where I didn’t want to or couldn’t masturbate for days on end. That was probably the best I’ve felt ever since taking finasteride and my situation’s only gotten worse since then.

Any explanations?

1 Like

Some factor might have played a role for your temporary improvement. Most of us have had this window of feeling normal for short period of time. What were you doing the night before feeling better ? were you taking any supplements? were you exercising ? Eating something unusual ? Maybe your state of mind that day was different than usually ? for example my libido is increasing when I am extremely tired.

I’ve had this - as usual I was doing nothing out of the ordinary.

Lots of people here have said that excessive orgasming can cause crashes or symptom spikes.

If it happens again, maybe don’t masturbate 5 times, would be my suggestion.

4 Likes

What did you eat a day or 2 before?

I was away for a few days once, and had some interesting Thai food. I woke with morning a morning erection I hadn’t had in a really long time. I continue to believe that there are certain foods, spices or other additives that temporarily help our condition.

Yeah Thai food probably has lots of vegetable fats, spices or soy that lower DHT.

If I order Chinese food I need more tribulus in the next 24 hours. It’s ridiculous.

Thai curries often give me a libido boost.

1 Like

So, after ready this, I had a Thai curry last night. It tasted good, and had potatoes in it (for those following that thread). Yes, I woke to a mild erection, and a tiny bit of sensitivity, which was noticeable, because it’s been typically zero. To complicate things, I did have some tribulious yesterday morning.