Success stories from people who used exercise as a recovery protocol

Even though if it increases it, im very in doubt about this. Because i tried to increased my androgens via supplements and got worse. Why i got worse? Because on some sufferers, increasing androgens has an adverse effect on the symptoms. But maybe, exercising naturally has an positive effect in case of increasing androgens naturally. Who knows, if anyone knows anything about this, please answer my question. Should i exercise or not? What is the difference between taking androgen increasers without exercising? Because my job consists of sitting all day and reading, im angry at my life style.

Do you exercise regularly and strictly for at least 6 months? I see many people claim exercise is a really important part of our recovery, but now i have no time at all to go to any gym to lift weights.

• Has anyone experienced real improvements with weightlifting? If so, how long it took to see a result?

Exercise makes me feel good the day I do it but the following days leave me almost too fatigued to function

2 Likes

I enjoy it, but then again I always did it previously for years and years.

I took a break of a few weeks about a month back and I certainly canā€™t lift now what I once could, but it feels like itā€™s slowing what is a gradual decline rather than outright ā€˜helpingā€™ - but maybe it is/it will again, idk.

1 Like

Weightlifting before dawn, or as early as possible (right now dawn in the UK is before my gym opens, so I have my hands tied), makes me feel so much better. I have fallen out of the habit in the last month, though am back on it as of this week. I highly recommend it.

Regarding fatigue, I find it is much much worse from cardio exercise, not so bad from just lifting.

@Cooper if you cant go to the gym, could you just get up 20mins earlier and do press ups / chin ups / ab crunches / wall squats until you canā€™t do more. It is not as good as pushing heavy weights, but I saw a post from someone somewhere (there are so many i have read on here and SPFS that I lose track so canā€™t find it right now) who said he did chin ups until failure every morning and it got him through the day.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to try 5x5 strongmans for a few months. Letā€™s see if this results in more morning wood and nocturnals as well as a better mood.

I find that days where I exercise at 6:30AM are usually significantly better (less depressed, more libido, more energy)

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this. Very optimistic. Gives me hope!