Success Stories Compilation

Did it also improved your LH and FSH levels too? That’s what im low at. My T seems on the average. But my LH is low. What was yours like? Did the drug improved any sexual sides too?

This story is crazy, he took a thousand supplements, but what he says helped him get back was the 22/2 intermittent fasting, the bacopa, and exogenous bhb.

2 Likes

Interesting. I’m eating once a day take 1-2 gr butyric acid a day and I had to reduce all supplements as they were getting too strong (meaning my body is getting better)
I have some bacopa but didn’t give it a good try.
I’ll read rhe story carefully. Thanks !

2 Likes

Hey Ozeph,

Could you post a quick outline of what you eat in a day or two (or a week) and which supplements exactly you take, how much and when? And what an exercise looks like in your case.
If you have posted your diet/exercise regimen somewhere before please feel free to redirect me to that particular post. I understand you do and consume what works for your own specific case, but I hope this isn’t too much to ask. You’ve mentioned some things, carnivore diet with very few plant based foods, shutting out carbs, intermittent fasting, exercise during fasts.
But all this is still a little abstract to me.
Just an outline of a day or two would give me a good impression of what you’re doing.

My only symptoms right now are sexual ones and if you are confident that in your case these were largely resolved in about 9 months by your combined diet and exercising regimen then I want to give that a go.

Thanks so much in advance.

Anyone know if it would make sense to order Butyric Acid from a chemical supply like below and take 1-2mL per day? It’s pretty pricey in other forms. https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/b103500?lang=en&region=US

Butyric acid, when prepared as a supplement, is mixed with sodium hydroxyde to balance the PH. Otherwise it can be quite acid and hurt your mouth, throat and stomach. Sodium hydroxide is really caustic and can also cause burns.

The one you’re pointing at seems to be food grade. Unless you know chemistry it’s better to not fiddle around those.

100gr of ghee will provide you 1-2 gr of butyric acid and 900 calories.

1 Like

Sure.

First thing when I wake up, I take one drop of nascent iodine with water. 15 minutes later, I take the following:

DHEA 20mg
Pregnanolone 30mg
tryptophan 1000 mg
Tyrosine 750 mg
L-Dopa (mucuna prurien) 350 mg
500 mg of one of three herbs I cycle: Pine Pollen, Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed

I later drink a bullet-proof coffee made of 1tsp of coffee, 1tsp of decaf coffee, 2 tbsp of ghee.
I add sweetener but it’s optional and better not to. That’s zero carbs, zero protein, and some saturated fat.

with my bullet-proof coffee I take:
Ashwagandha 250mg
half a multi-vitamin for men
500 ui of vitamin D3
25 mg of zinc

This is much less supplements than what I was taking a year ago. I found that 5-HTP, L-Dopa and L-Tyrosine in the afternoon prevents me from sleeping.

I eat once a day, around 5pm. Typically, it will be 250 gr of beef tenderloin cooked in 3-4 tbsp of ghee and 2 tbsp of lard. I use 1/3 sodium, 2/3 potassium salt. I mix the meat and fat with 1/4 cup creamy dal (yellow lens) for fibers and to absorb the fat, and with some steamed kale for the vitamins and minerals. Dal has carbs, kale almost none.

I have heavy insomnia so I take sleeping herbs and meds.

If cortisol is high and I expect problem sleeping, I eat 5 tbsp of rolled oat soaked with minimum water and microwaved 1 minute. I will eat that 1/2 hour or more after taking the pills, so it does not slow their effects.
Carbs before sleep lowers cortisol by rising insulin.

If I feel hungry, I may drink ghee in hot water (mixed as for a bulletproof coffee) with vanilla.

I do push ups, chin up, crouch and jogging every two days, though my discipline has fallen recently.

Sexual sides are the longest to recover (well in my case it’s insomnia…). You’ll need to be carnivore/keto and do intermittent fasting for at least 9 months. I’ve been doing it 2 years.

4 Likes

Are you fully recovered now?

Thanks for this!
Have you ever had ‘rebounds’ during this time…? As in, moments where your sexual sides returned if you hadn’t kept with your regimen or something like that? You mention your exercise discipline has fallen a bit, are you noticing this in your symptoms?

I still have insomnia and need meds to sleep. But the same med would give me short moments of sleep that weren’t restful 18 months ago and now the sleep I get is fuller and restful.

I still can feel wired up sometimes. I think cortisol, glutamate or nor-epinephrine is high. I’m now looking at ways to calm down: nascent iodine to fix the thyroid. Let’s see what happens.

Also If I eat carbs like a normal person, I get worst insomnia and anxiety, which I don’t when I stay ketogenic.

2 Likes

Oh yes. Sometimes I could find no reasons. I wasn’t stable all the time, but for the most part I was Ok. Other times, I could link it to some new supplement I was trying. I’m not currently trying anything new except nascent iodine.

I think fluctuations are part of the disease for some of us. Especially early on.

if your only effect is insomnia I would try to leave so much supplement to rest the liver, with fats you have everything your body needs

1 Like

I agree. I cut a lot of supplements already.

Most are amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
Others are plant extracts.

If I can find why I wake up after sleeping 5-6 hours, I could stop the sleeping meds.

The thyroid and the liver were suggested to me. I will take your advise.

Thank you !

1 Like

The cure for me was TRT followed by PCT which basically compleltey reset my hormone profile to recover on its own .

4 Likes

My T and DHT levels are normal, I don’t have any sexual symptoms remaining, only insomnia, but I’m still considering Proviron to boost DHT and raise my 3a-HSD to neutralize the extra DHT. I need Allopregnanolone and 5a-THDOC if I’m to sleep normally again. Both need 5ar and 3a-HSD.

What is PCT ?

What is PCT?

It’s Post-cycle therapy

1 Like

Reminder, use low dose Tamoxifen or Enclomiphene for this not Clomid.

1 Like

Here’s a different success story. 10 year pfs sufferer, claims to have been symptom free (maybe cured ?) for 18 months.

This one will be of special interest to those focusing on the guts biome. I’m one of them although I primarily focus on epigenetic repairs. I will test and investigate this guts biome lead. If I get results, I will post it here.

In my 2 1/2 year+ on this forum, I have read and discussed much about the guts biome imbalance many seem to have.

3 Likes

This is part one for that recovery:

1 Like

Thanks for you help ! That’s great !