Substances from which nobody crashed

Do you know any substances that were effective in a way and nobody crashed or worsened their condition because of them? I mean 100% safe even if there are low chances of positive changes.

My main issues are absent libido, absent emotions, cognitive issues and i’m fighting each day with suicidal toughts after crash with ginkgo biloba.

I just can’t see any way out of this mess. I have a feeling like my life is over.

Thank you.

2 Likes

How long ago was your gingko crash?

Reason I ask is I crashed too with licorice root and took me DAYS of horror to get out of it, but I did in the end.

As far as supplements that fulfill your requirements go I’m almost certain you won’t find one, except maybe 5aDHP (I don’t think anyone has crashed from that) but some people find improvements which then tail off over days/weeks/months.

Anyone more informed want to chime in?

I crashed 3 months ago, since then, i lost sebum, my hair is thinner, lost completly sex drive and emotions (before the ginkgo it was something like 10%-20%)

I crashed recently. I take Magnesium Malate, Vit D, Vit C, Calcium, B6 and Fish oil.

Hopefully you are sleeping ok. Meditation twice daily and cold showers in the morning will help with depression. You only need to shower your legs for about 3 mins to feel improvements. Of course it raises cortisol so make sure yours isn’t high or it can affect sleep. Once you get on top of the depression the rest should become much easier to deal with. Be careful not to eat foods that can act like Ginkgo on your hormones. Eat a clean diet, exercise, sleep well and you should improve over the next 6-9 months. If you can avoid drugs and supplements it may be worth considering rather than risk making things worse. We all have different responses to things that another person considers safe.

1 Like

Funny thing, i never had issues with sleep. I’m sleeping like a baby all my life and even last 4 years since i crashed. I’m not sleeping sometimes because i’m sad or stressed, but no real issues with sleep.

If i could get my sex drive and emotions back, it would be like a gift or a second life.

1 Like

I’ve had bad neurological symptoms for a month and a half after I crashed. Severe anxiety (I wanted to die) so yeah, suicide thoughts, brain fog, speech slur, lack of energy (sometimes I couldn’t walk or climb stairs) 100% total insomnia, depression, irritability, I was aggressive, terrible headache, stomach ache, gastric reflux, low sex drive or none at all, desensitization, no morning erections.

It was bad until I stopped eating carbs completely. I now eat mainly water, beef and salt, with lots of saturated fat mostly from beef. I also eat a few things from the plant real, like spinach and almonds, and extra virgin coconut oil. I complement with some supplements, vitamins and minerals.

80% of the neurological symptoms disappeared in 3 days. I’ve been 10 months on this diet, and although I had downs I wouldn’t call them crashes. As long as I keep the diet, I’m steadily improving. When I cheat, I get worst.

3 months in, I stopped having watery semen. After 6 months, neurological and sexual symptoms were almost totally gone and the ones remaining not severe. A month ago, I started having body odors again (I need to put deodorant and I can’t get away with putting the same T-shirt 2 days in a row). Just reticently, I started singing in my head on a regular basis and getting back the zest of life. I still struggle with insomnia. It seems the more I stick to eating meat and saturated fat only, the better I sleep. Yesterday I had a bad night from eating too much cabbage and tomatoes…

I thing not eating carbs is something safe. Although the first few days are tough, especially the second one, if you can get through the first week you should be good.

If anyone knows of any dangers of not eating carbs for pfs sufferers, please let me know because I keep telling people it’s all good and I wouldn’t want to influence people in doing something that could hurt them.

1 Like

Anybody got worse on Progesterone Cream? Do you know such a case? Thank you

I had a go on it once. Little tiny smear. One of two times I’ve written suicide notes it was so bad. :frowning: