Studies, participation, donation, free speech

I am very annoyed like many here by the fact that the studies had a hard time recruiting people: are they still waiting for more participants?

I personally contacted both but I am disqualified. Nevertheless i am taking an appointment with both doctors, at my own cost of course, maybe my data will not be useful for their study but for their information

How to get people who qualify to participate: i am relatively new here, who qualifies and decided not to participate.

I am ready to donate to a pool that would go to increase the monetary incentive for people to participate. Anyone with me?

I also want to donate to the foundation, on a yearly basis, but i will do it conditional on improved free speech in this forum. The idea of closing some threads and sub-forums just because there are ONLY two studies or 3 going on, is ridiculous. I want these studies to happen as much ad anyone here but i amot naive to expect a cure within few years, and even if i was so optimistic i do not see the point of not letting people express their ideas and thoughts as long as this is done respectfully. i also have a major problem with the membership to this forum: some people who have taken saw palmetto or anti-androgens are being rejected. There is a lot to learn from these people. In fact some of their posts on other sites ended up being quoted here by some members.

I believe in free speech, i want to be able to express my opinion, i want to do something to encourage participation in studies and funding studies, and i would like to help fund future studies (by donating to foundation)…