Strong androgens experience

This caught my attention. That is not an inert filler. Valerate is an ester/salt of valeric acid. Valeric acid is the active ingredient in the valerian plant. It is the natural version of valproic acid. An HDAC inhibitor and DNMT inhibitor with mild anti-androgen effects and strong anti-convulsant (anti-seizure) effects. You are likely overlooking the impact this has in your situation. Valerate/valeric acid is to valproate/valproic acid what saw palm is to fin.

1 Like

Interesting. But I had the same effects from estrodiol Enanthate and right now on patches which is a completely different form.

Actually I made a typo there. The first time I took estrodiol it was Enanthate form and I eventually switched to valerate because I wanted to have better short term control.

MENT + DBOL IS INCREDIBLE !!!

I FEEL AMAZING, I AM A NEW PERSON AND I HAVE FEELINGS AGAIN.

I have been on 10mg MENT a day + 20 Dbol a day split in two doses. My muscles are fuller than ever without even working out, I ejaculate 5 times a day, I am social, my joint pains are gone, I don’t have irrational fears or nightmares anymore, I can work for 15 hours a day without being tired, I have appetite again, my bloating and gas have dissapeared.

I WISH I HAD STARTED THIS PROTOCOLE 7 YEARS AGO !!!

Tell us more about these substances that you used and whether you had loss of muscle tone and muscle atrophy?

What is MENT and DBOL?

“Tell us more …” Google them

For the rest of your question check my introduction

Thanks for updating us.

Happy for you. Hopefully this continues.

Just so we’re clear:
You tried TRT+estradiol and it didn’t work feel.
You tried high dose transdermal DHT + coffee + aspirin (without TRT?) and it made you feel better.
Now you tried MENT + DBOL (without TRT) and you feel great?

Great. Congrats.
Where can I buy both ?

Think you responded to the wrong person, I was asking what they stood for.

MENT

DBOL

Metandienone

Metandienone, also known as methandienone or methandrostenolone and sold under the brand name Dianabol (D-Bol) among others, is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) medication which is still quite often used because of its affordability and effectiveness for bulking cycles.[4][5][1][6] It is also used non-medically for physique- and performance-enhancing purposes.[1] It is often taken by mouth.[1]

Dianabol

Indeed, it was found to reverse the effects of osteoporosis in elderly patients, and helped promote skin growth in burns victims. But it was soon found to also enhance muscle growth, and Ziegler supplied it to the US Olympic weightlifting team at the 1960 Rome

Interesting

1 Like

That’s a really good summary :wink:

I actually replied to the correct person.

I didn’t reply to you because you would have had a quicker response just looking for the information yourself rather than logging in to this forum and typing your question to me.

It’s 2024, we have access to unlimited steroid information.