Stretching feels 'different'

Stretching used to be a lot more pleasurable. Anyone else notice this? Its like I can get my muscles, specifically legs, to fill with freshly oxygenated blood but never quite enough and the fully pleasurable sensation stretching used to provide is now limited because of it.

I think members who’ve had PFS for a long time will probably struggle to remember what it used to feel like to stretch so you might just not have noticed

3 Likes

many people have this

1 Like

I noticed this. There was an urge to stretch while laying in bed in the mornings pre-drug. It used to feel good too.

2 Likes

I think might be related to emotional numbness?

1 Like

Idk man, my guess is something more physical than neurological. Possibly related to the same reason ‘pumps’ in the gym are reduced

This forum needs more actual knowledge.

DHT is the main sex hormone when it comes to muscle development. Without DHT, or with DHT low enough where estrogen dominance occurs due to too much testosterone, muscle development simply won’t happen.

If your muscles aren’t being destroyed and rebuilt by DHT, then stretching isn’t doing what it normally does, which is to put stress on the muscle to help rebuild it faster. DHT also plays a role in dopamine, I mean, having balanced hormones in general is very important.

or your feel good chemicals are simply shit, so you wont feel good when stretching. :thinking:

1 Like

Thats a massive assumption to blame estrogen. I was suffering from the same thing when I crashed my estrogen. Not to mention I’ve used steroids in the past and I never suffered from such a thing despite very clearly being in estrogen dominance states.

I feel this. I think it’s because my blood vessels are stiff and inflamed and there are so many cysts formed along their length. Mainly in the legs as you mentioned.

1 Like

I think all the physical symptoms stems from neurological disorder. Something changed in the nervous system.

1 Like

Just a friendly warning to not post statements like this in the future without citing a journal-published source.

3 Likes