Story of Spstriken

Not sure.

Metformin has created PFS like (almost 100%)syndrome in many people.

Wow. I’m glad I found this out. Do you have stories or links to this?

Long ago I met a guy on clomiphene on Meso-Rx forum. He told me after going on Metformin he got this issue. Maybe I have given this detail over here. you can search my old posts or just google. This is what I have found here

Conclusion

Metformin leads to significant reduction in testosterone levels, sex drive and induction of low testosterone-induced erectile dysfunction, whereas; sulfonylurea leads to significant elevation in testosterone levels, sex drive and erectile function.

Also this guy Latino is complaining of ED after 3 day use of Metformin

I am now on metformin SR although I am tolerating this form, although I am now suffering from erectile dysfunction after taking it for 3 weeks and as I have never suffered this problem before.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! There issues seem to be because of low t that metformin may bring, seems different

Not different. The issue is secondary hypogonadism. Just like us low LH, FSH and low T.

1 Like

What about those of us with high T and perfect hormones?

@spstriken

Hey man can you take the survey please?

1 Like

This is very good question. But what if we find same cases with Metformin too? I have not searched internet thoroughly.

1 Like

It takes me 5000 units of vitamin D daily to have midrange Vitamin D levels in my blood. This is not mega dosing for people who don’t absorb vitamin D well.

Vitamin D makes me feel better and I agree it’s crucial. I also believe every thing that you are saying about vitamin D and your recovery.

But correcting Vitamin D levels and secondary hypo symptoms and getting mostly recovered from PFS or any similar condition is not the norm

In fact, the only time I got to 80 percent recovery in all the sexual sides was when I blocked my prog and cortisol receptors with mifepristone. Was near completely recovered for about five weeks before slowly falling back

For me it’s a receptor issue

I have used Acupuncture for about 6 months= > failure
I have tried TRT for 8 or 12 weeks=> initially felt better but the got worse and worse. finally was not able to walk due to a lot of water in body espcially legs, abdomen, and chest.
I also tired other stuff and even homeopathic stuff => failure.
Recently tired vitamin K2 (MK7) => failure. Indeed made worse for few weeks.
So far only vitmainD3 is my best friend.
Its unbelievable how 5ARis have changed us that even after years our body cannot go back.

No 5000 IUs is not mega dose. I still sometimes take 6000 to 7000 though mostly 5000 or lower. If you are still low in VitD you can increase the dose. Like I said before if I keep taking lower dose and my level drops then I too start feeling bad

One may question me why I have not gone myself for HMGCR Abodies test. Well I did try but my doctor did not write me the test and without requisition I cannot go for the test. But I have not given up. Maybe one day you will see my test results here.

That’s awesome that it’s working for you. Keep those levels up. Sounds like you have came a long way.

Guys do not take Vitamin K2 (Mk7). I took it and big mistake. I am having fatigue, insomnia, nausea, bloating, colon inflammation. In short I feel it reversed my gains very badly.

1 Like

Many people suggest to take supplement that are really bad in our situation. I made this thread to advice people about substances that are bad in our syndrome. Advice for new victims

2 Likes

I’ve been warning about this for months. Vit K2 gave me the joint issues I have at the moment. When did you take it, and how did you decide to take it?

IMO your thread suppose to be the firsr thread that the new guys will see when they sign up here, this is mandatory and it is even more important than the survey that pops up every time you sign in.

1 Like

I am really very awful and praying that this condition passes quickly. I am waking up daily with swollen colon, headache, nausea etc Just feeling like dying.My biggest issue is colon. I had this like right after SP use. It looks like I am dramatizing but really I am not. In normal healthy condition you dont know where your colon is but when I wake up I can clearly feel it. I only took two caps 3-4 weeks ago, and the side effects are not dying off. I was so fine , almost 90% recovered for the last two years. In the beginning I could not figure out but when visited other forums after taking it, I realized my mistake. All the people have reported signs similar to fin like heart palpitation, brain fog, nausea etc. Many are saying k2 (MK4) is good but not MK7.

Ridiculous. Don’t recommend K2 because it got worse but advice Vitamin d3 that made me worse?

1 Like