Story from Jorden

This is what i posted on solvepfs.com:
Just got back from my orthomolecular doctor. I had a pathogen test done. I came out +4 for the dysbiosis. That means that my gut flora is seriously disrupted. My doctor never saw such high numbers (she is a doctor for twenty years). My numbers for mucous membrane in the gut was exeptional high. Normal is between 510 and 2040. I had 7500 (she was astounished about these numbers). She said to me: what did you take again? Well finasteride i explained her.

Further: my e.coli numbers were the lowest. And the enterobacteriaceae groups were high (they need to be low) and contain citrobacter freundii.

I asked her if this has anything to do with my thyroid or cortisol levels. She said that they could be severely damaged by these bacteria.

I had to pay 350 euro for this test and i had a test done for parasites and candida and they both were negative. I have no parasites or candida. In a normal hospital my gut would be perfect but i had it done by one of the best labs in Holland.

I am really glad that i finaly found something. But she also explained me that it is difficult to restore the gut in a short time. I have to come back and set up a program with her to bring back my gut in a balance. She said it could take a year with my numbers. She explained me that some people heal faster because their mucous membrane isn’t that damaged or isn’t damaged at all.

2 Likes

And as an answer to a question:
I thought the test was done at prohealth but that was the food intolerance test. The gut-test was done at RP analytic and the dysbiosis in this test range from 0 to 4.
I also have digestion problems and my gut needs a lot of energy to digest the food. There is no energy left for my other organs. And i don’t take up vitamins from my food either. All my good bacteria are gone according to the test. Only lactobacillus was somewhat present but i suplemented that with a probiotic (lactobacillus casei killed my last part of depression).

I got three pages full of the therapy i have to follow. Also a list of symptoms that go with this dysbiosis: mucous complaints, allergies, CVS, hormonal disruption, weight loss, low body temperature. My therapy takes about a year or more to restore. But for some it can be faster she said: depends on the state of the mucous. Some don’t even notice because they have strong mucous.

When i have solved the gut than i will start to restore the adrenal and the thyroid. But i want to test FT3, FT4, rT3 and saliva 24 hour first before i do anything. I wanted to start this all at once with the gut test but my doctor advised me not to.

My advise: get the help of a good doctor that keeps searching. I went to the hospital and i got these simple tests and all of them said i was a healthy man.

My stool test results from mai 2015:

You’ll notice my secretory IgA is insanely high (my body is constantly fighting). That’s why i have problems with my libido. All my beneficial flora are low. During this test i supplemented with lactobacillus so that’s why it’s out of order with the rest. My dysbiosis is at 4 which is highest.

In the meantime i have been on a 3 month program. During this week i hope to have the results of my second stool test (a minor one; only testing enterobacteriacae and giardia). I am doing better after the 3 month program but i am still not recovered.

Many people on this forum react negatively to the gut bacteria -theories. I understand that it might be difficult to see how a sudden crash could be connected to a gut problem. However it is known that elevated cortisol levels have an effect on digestion: todaysdietitian.com/newarchi … 9p38.shtml

“Imagine what goes on in a cortisol-flooded, stressed-out body when food is consumed: Digestion and absorption are compromised, indigestion develops, and the mucosal lining becomes irritated and inflamed.”

I also have problems with digestion, and I think they are linked with my cortisol problem. I tend to wake up in the middle of the night not feeling at all tired, probably because for some reason my cortisol levels increase during the night. This has been a problem ever since the crash in 2013.

I don’t feel tired at all when i wake up in the middle of the night as well. But i tend to feel tired in the middle of the afternoon and at the end of the day, even when i do nothing all day. This must be an evidence of something related to hormones. Also, my cortisol levels are nomal - i already did the tests.

It’s now almost 2 years and 4 months after i took the last pill. I can say that i am about 75% recovered. I saw results when i started healing the gut. But i still need to get rid of Giardia (but i have it under control somewhat) and am under treatment at a Dutch hospital. They also saw that my immune system is disrupted and that te mucosal lining in my gut is severly damaged. I had a lot of examinations done.

Sexual i still have problems but my depression / anxiety is completely gone. I have the drive / mood to undertake things and my brainfog is also gone. I am doing exercises and don’t crash from them but i still have a problem with gaining weight. And also important: i don’t look like a ghost anymore. Fatigue is sometimes coming back but only once in a week or once in two weeks.

Yeah, i can say i am doing good.

Happy new year for everybody. Hope you’ll all see improvements in 2016.

That’s awesome. I would recommend a paleo diet with low amounts of sugar intake. Keep up the good work.

Most of the time i follow a paleo diet

Yesterday i got a message from the hospital: i have no more parasites in my system. I am very happy but i still have some work to do. They said that my gut is severly damaged from the parasite so i need to follow a regime that helps me to recover my gut health.

Here are the best ways to heal the gut

coolinginflammation.blogspot.com … a%20repair

freetheanimal.com/2013/12/resist … wbies.html

Thanks for the information. Coming tuesday i will receive glutamine from the hospital.

The above mentioned site ‘coolinginflammation’ is really good! It will take some time to go trough it but it’s worth.

I am now 3 years off propecia and i am doing good. I concentrated on healing the gut. For this i use: canxida.com/. I don’t want to push any products but i find this formula the best for treating a dysbiosis. In the stooltest from propeciahelp and solvepfs you’ll always find some sort of dysbiosis. I’ve learned that all kinds of medication can cause a dysbiose in the gut. The best test to locate a dysbiose is to do a organix dysbiosis profile urine test. A comprehensive stool test will also be a good idea but is also very expensive.

Advise during treatment (6 months minimum):

• build op slowly with the canxida
  • NO ALCOHOL! That means at least 6 months without…
  • no gluten
  • no dairy (some could tolerate it)
  • no sugars

Dysbiosis means that the good bacteria in you gut are (partly)killed which causes a disbalance. In this disbalance parasites, pathogens, bacteria etc can live freely (but that’s not always the case). Gut immunity will be affected.

As a support i take 3 times a high dosis vitamin C. You can also take a HC (hydrocortisone) as support but remember that it’s not so good for your gut.

When you’re gut is repaired than you can start with healing the adrenals (progesterone or hydrocortisone) and / or the thyroid. Sometimes only helping the adrenals and / or thyroid is enough to recover the gut immunity.

2 Likes

I just can’t seem to get rid of the fungus in my gut. I read that a low body temperature is the result of a dysfunctional thyroid. This low body temperature is a perfect environment for fungus/parasites/candida/pathogens.

I am going to work with a new protocol:

• T3
  • Progesterone: I did that before but only with minimal results. Maybe it was because of the low dose i was using (5mg two times a day). I plan to use 20-25mg this time.
  • Canxida: i use all the 3 bottles. It is helping me at the moment but i don’t reach that great breaktrough.
  • Clean diet: paleo with some carbs. I eat carbs because i don’t want to stress the thyroid any further with low carb.

I have periods of recovery but PFS always comes back. This is after too much exercise and/or eating/drinking shitty foods/drinks and/or too much sex.

I have good hopes that this proctocol will help me further. I have already healed so much but i want a complete recovery.

And here my story goes on…

I’ve stopped with T3 and progesterone in the spring. It gave me a small boost but it wasn’t stable. I also read that T3 can worsen your gut health so that was mainly the reason i stopped using it.

I continued the canxida treatment with result. After a year i can say that my gut health has increased and i have more energy. Fatigue was my biggest problem and it had diminshed a lot. All the other symptoms are gone (libido is great again).

I still eat a clean diet and trying to reduce the carbs. I also use grass-fed liver from Blue River Herbs (blueriverherbs.com/product/grass-fed-liver/). Works really great for me. I also use digestive enzymes to support my gut.

At this moment i don’t think much about PFS any more and don’t visit this website because i am too busy doing other things. I also learned that it was sibo i was dealing with (did a test). As a result i had a malabsorption because of a damaged and infected small intenstine (thats why i take these liver supplements). Working on the gut always gave me progress.

4 years ago i got PFS but i am feeling really happy and healthy. PFS did a lot of damage but also gave me a lot (sounds strange but thats how i feel). I learned a lot about health in general. Before PFS i drank and ate a lot of shit. I already had a messed up gut before PFS and along with this drug it was even messed up more.

I will update again some time…

2 Likes

Hey Jordan,

Are you low in PROG.

My blood test shows I have 1.3 <4.3, doctor said it was lower than normal. Idk if I should take it. Are you still taking progesterone?

I don’t have PFS anymore. I am healthy and doing fine. No issues that i had in the past. They are all gone. I still mantain a healthy lifestyle: eating, sleeping and no stress.

17 Likes

God bless you!

I’ve been feeling like crap today but this made my day. I am happy for you fella :slight_smile:

4 Likes