Cgj1's Member Story

Hey Cgj1, I wanted to mention that maybe you should hold off on the clomid. If you were doing great, than let your body rest and stabilize before you take something else (although I would advise against taking something if you feel 100% either way).

Calm down SPS. He made a brief recovery and shared his experience. Too bad it was short lived, but would you rather not have this information on the network?

Shit OP. You have relapsed?

The more information the better. For example, I have some concerns over the fact ‘cgj1’ has never mentioned any other persistent sides other than hairloss before and whats more, usually exclusively posts about his hairloss from fin. Here is one of his old posts;

Oscar is your concern that cgj1 didn’t really recover? As of late I’ve been reading and researching more and more and this story was one of great promise. I’d like to believe this one was/is true.

I have a feeling that maybe taking clomid was not a good idea. Clomid, although it raises Testosterone, also raises estrogen.

Hee Cgj1, it was a very interesting story to read. It’s too bad the recovery didn’t maintain that good. But it’s now a month later, do you feel any better?

I have felt fantastic with clomid at 6.25mg per day (very low dose) for the past few weeks. I feel terrible at 12.5mg per day if this dose is run long term.

Since I last posted - I have noticed my facial hair, neck hair, leg hair arm hair etc has all increased gradually. My body composition is changing to what it was pre - propecia ie lean and muscular. My body temperature has increased, my whole body including my penis is warmer and my skin is more red. Perhaps my DHT/T metablosim has up-regulated, this is very encouraging.

Erections, sperm volume/thickness is improved/ orgasms better.

I’m going to stay on this clomid dose for another 4 months, then wean off.

I have removed my T3/T4/ pregnenlone supplementation as I feel my metabolism is pretty much back to what it was ie 7 years ago.

I just basically applied this - ‘WHAT SPECIFICALLY ABOUT FINASTERIDE AND SAW PALMETTO CAUSES THIS HORMONE CRASH ?’ musclechatroom.com/forum/content.php?121-baldness-and-prostate-101

Lesson - up-regulate your metabolism, then use very small doses of clomid - results wise, this is a gradual process.

Fingers crossed

Oscar

I am trying to add more information. I have stated earlier that most people on here, including me, suffer sexual sides, hence why my early posts were about hairloss, which wasnt picked up by many people (except for Dury).

hair/body hair loss is an important side effect (as identified by Dury) as it indicates either/both

(a) - testostrone/DHT levels plummeted - perhaps treat with small dose clomid b[/b]
(b) - thryoid/cortisol levels have plummeted - perhaps treat with pregenlonone, T3/T4 b[/b]

My story/side effects are similar to Dury’s. Our treatment has been similar and we have both improved. Im taking it one step further by applying chillins approach, he quotes some interesting research papers - see the link from the post above.

What an ignorant post

look cgj1, some of these regulars might be assholes but honestly, i really want to know how this turns out for you, whether if it works out or doesn’t in the end. it’s just very useful eg for me to know regardless of the outcome.

you have proven that there’s something in this aspect (at least to yourself) and it could work for some people (it’s similiar to what JN did). i just honestly don’t care about these people who jump on the negative/declining (“it doesn’t work for anybody”) bandwagon the moment they see a weakness or a fluctuation in symptons and neither should you. don’t get caught emotionally by them and play their game so to speak. the dog’s bark but the caravan goes on - you’re the one trying something & trying to improve your condition. thanks for coming back to tell us how you’re doing!

sorry for repetition.

That makes 0 sense. That post I posted (from 2005) was from a different website.

Im worried about why you have not mentioned persistent sides in the past (in fact you say they resolved “libido down until I stopped”). And that you might be misleading people.

Fact is you where diagnosed hypothyroid early 2011 late 2010 and prescribed t3 by your doctor.

Im no longer wasting my time on here, that was my last post.

just add the annoying people your block list. :laughing:

don’t worry, many of us are watching and reading with interest.

i gave up a long time ago…but time after time…i realize some people here do listen and care for it…so keep it going , cause i am one of them

Indeed please keep posting about your experiences. For me after 1,5 year of waiting and hoping my situation would change, I want to begin with trying some experiments. How did you actually got your medicins like clomid, t4 and stuff? Dont you need prescriptions for those kind of medicins?

Updates?

Could you use aromasion instead of chlomid? That would be less complex.

chlomid effects things like shbg and as you know it acts as estrogen in some cells and as a estrogen blocker in other cells.

So it kind of complicates the picture. If you wana increase T and decrease E aromasin should do the job. You will need to verify with a blood test as for some people it increase E by creating extra T.

Hi MrMojo

I just read about your story viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4207&p=27800&hilit=acupuncture#p27800
looks like you got into trouble after your vasectomy (many males become hypogonadal after vasectomy) and your symptoms were just like us before going on TRT ie Estrogen dominance.

1- Do you think your problems were just like us?
2- Did your TRT fixe you 100%
3- Did Acupuncture help you pre and post finasteride?

Too bad he bailed on his thread but Clomid, when it works only works for so long, and not at all for anyone over 40. Some people don’t tolerate it well at all, I was one, it made me extremely emotional and depressed even at small dosage and gave me no positive results. Its all about the DHT people. If your receptors are deadened you have to compensate.

Has anyone tried out this regime? I do feel my metabolism has slowed down. Pre-fin I was lean, skin was tight…now I have put on weight (no changes to my diet or exercise).

If one was to try this regime, what would be the specific products recommended? i.e. which brand of T3? dosage? how often would you take it?

Thanks,

Jamie