Stemcell for ED in Infia

.Although it’s not approved in The US and Europe in India you can do stemcell for ED.
It could be a big scam, on the other hand it might be usefull. Hence the price and the trip. If it was up to 5000 and nearby i would take the net.

I emailed with a Stemcell center in India. This is their response:

" Good Day.​

Thanks for showing interest in Stem Cell Treatment and we will surely provide our all assistance for the same.​

I am glad to inform you that we have treated several International as well as Indian patients suffering from​ ED

with

​ our stem cell program with excellent outcome and well-proven results.

Kindly check the attached PDF file that explains - How our stem cell therapy can help the patient with​ ED. (

attached

)

It will be a one-time single visit treatment and you will not have to come again for repeating the procedure. The results of the first time procedure will be permanent.​

You must understand that there is no definitive 100% cure for​ ED with any other treatment option. However, Stem Cell Therapy is giving new hope for improvements to such patients as it is a completely non-invasive safe procedure with zero risks and no side effects. Stem Cell Therapy can lead to improvements in the patient’s condition which could be anything between 55% - 85% which gradually get improved with time. One improvement which is 100% confirmed and guaranteed is that Stem Cell Therapy will lead to a complete stoppage of the progression of the disease and the condition of the patient will not deteriorate further. Stem Cells have the ability to reverse the condition and replace the damaged and affected cells leading to the regeneration and development of the fresh new healthy cells which will ultimately lead to regeneration of the damaged​ nerve. Our previously treated​ ED patients have shown improvement of up to 80% and they are still getting improved.

To provide you​ with the treatment plan and the protocol, please share the medical history of the patient with the patient medical form, which is attached to this email.

The cost of stem cell therapy varies from patient to patient based on the extent of the condition. So, kindly share the medical details as based on it we can let you know the exact cost estimate for the same.

Ø Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for​ ED​ would be in the range of​ $6500 - $8500
The above cost includes -

• Consultation + Visit + Nursing​

• Required medications during the hospital stay

• Post Discharge Prescriptions​

Waiting for your positive response.

And
Good day to you.

There are 3 types of stem cells options available for ED treatment at our centre as follows​ -

1 - Bone Marrow derived Stem Cells (from patient’s​ hip area)

2 - Cord Tissue derived Stem Cells (already stored in our lab)

3 - Adipose Tissue derived Stem Cells (from patient’s fat tissue)

Based on the medical reports and condition of the patient, we will decide which type of stem cells will be best for the treatment. We will use either one type or combination of different stem cells to deliver maximum results.
"

Hey! Looks interesting. But why India? Don’t they do this in U.S too? Might be a good option after AR recovery. To ensure every nerve and cell is completely healed back.

Where else i can do this?

1 Like

It"s still not allowed in the US. I believer they also do IT in Mexico

1 Like

Guys stem cell is very allowed in the US

There’s legit clinics everywhere as are bogus ones
You have to do your research

Khera does stem cell treatments
Many ppl do one of the 3 styles. Liposuction usually or bone marrow but painful I hear

There’s also umbilical cord stem cells. More expensive I believe because they don’t have to retrieve them from you with surgery

But you don’t need to go out of the country for stem cells

The study Raheem, Khera ao - Novel Treatments of Erectile Dysfunction Review of the Current Literature contains the following table:

These results seem to roughly confirm the optimistic statements from the email (about 80% effectiveness). Also, stem cells are said to work by “proliferating and differentiating into a variety of new cell types” which suggests it might help for different causes of erectile dysfunction. So in addition to vascular and nerve damage caused by diabetes and prostatectomy it is maybe also able to heal smooth muscle damage (fibrosis) caused by finasteride (which I have).

A big concern to me always is:
How can I be sure that www.stemcelltherapyinindia.com offers “serious” stem cell treatments comparable to the research (and not (semi) scam treatments).

1 Like

You have to do your research on the best clinics and really question them hard to see specifically what they use and how they use it

Also THIS IS BIG if your body isn’t ready to accept the stem cells it’s a waste of money
For example you can not have i markers for inflammation. At all
The stem cells will go straight to the inflamed area and be wasted