Stem cells as a therapy

People on this forum know my story. I’m completely fucked up, brain fog, emotional blunting, loss of all emotions, loss of all sexual function. I’m a basket case and I’ve been sick over ten years. I have just about every pfs problem, and even some not so common issues like blurry vision and cracking skin. The ONLY issue I don’t have is shrunken genitalia

I have met some people who swear by it. I know someone who badly tore a groin muscle and it wasn’t healing and kept getting injured again every time he put some load on it. He did the stem cell therapy by lipoing some fat out of his belly, the stem cells were created and a week later they were put back into his body with an IV. The result was instant healing of the torn groin muscle and much faster thinking and enhanced cognitive abilities, less brain fog, more energy, and he swears the clock has turned back and aging has been reversed. I’ve done some of my own research and it seems that the stem cells somehow know where to go to heal the body, and they seem to somehow put autoimmune problems at bay. It seems like this helps a lot for erectile dysfunction and chronic fatigue syndrome, and there are a lot of success stories.

I went to a consultation a few days ago and the doctor is very excited about helping me. I know it could be a waste of time and it might not work but I can afford it and am willing to take the risk.

I think everyone here, especially those of us who have been around for years too, understand wanting to trying absolutely anything. Let us know how it goes. Best of luck.

this thread should be bombarbed with questions!! how come people just dont give a damn?

I don’t know if stem cell can help us but here in Canada I know a Doctor who is working with stem cell and are using successfully. He told me the ICU wait time has reduced a great deal (sorry for my poor memory I think he was talking about heart patients). He told me that they take out stem cells from placenta.

Has anyone spoken to Awor about stem cells? Since he knows the most about our problem maybe he would know whether they would help us or not.

prayin for ya joetz… can you give us some kind of timeline of when you will be getting treatments, how long it takes to set it up, etc? is this possible to be done in USA?

Is there any way to get the stem cells to localize near your genital region or your brain? Won’t IV just spread them evenly everywhere?

Every study i have read about stem cells and erectile dysfunction has involved injecting into the stem cells directly into the penis.

but our problem also lies within…
so i dont know the details but it could be very true…having it injected with an IV and also locally it makes sense too.

Braziliandude, I saw that you said you had an MRI for demyelination that came out negative. Did the MRI show anything at all? Did you have the mri of your lower spine/genital region?

Also, does anyone here remember someone who (I think recently) said he had a test done showing that his pudental nerve signal is slow or something like that?

If our problem is not nerve related (which I’m not entirely convinced its not), and say it is genetic alteration or something like that, would stem cells help? Wouldn’t the stem cells just adopt the already present genetic mutation? Or would they influence the altered cells to revert to our original genetic makeup? Any scientists out there or people who have read papers on stem cells and epigenetics?

1 Like

Mariobros, what type of E.D. was being treated in these scenarios? Thanks.

I also like to consider treatments but right now I guess we all know it’s too soon to say. I think they are looking into what genes have been affected then how they have been affected which is going to be “a while”. If our problem turns out to be mainly an issue of epigenetics maybe stem cells turn out to be a complimentary treatment to rebuild damaged tissue down the road? I think regenerative medicine has been the focus of stem cell therapy right now and not a “resetting” of genes. Last I heard Joetz was going to attempt abdominal stem cell treatment, will be interesting to see how he makes out. As mariobros said, I think one of the main things they’ve been trying to figure out is delivery method. Penile tissue is a bit more complicated than normal muscle tissue but they seem to be making some headway it seems studies in this area continue at Wake Forest.

This is very positive, very exciting stuff!

Due to the fact that many of us experience recovery periods and even when I came off propecia I had a mental and sexual recovery for a couple days. I could literally feel the androgens kicking in… Agressiveness and enthusiasm returned… I think for these reasons our condition would be fixable just by merely “switching” things on inside our bodies that have been altered. What that switch is, however is the question.

Generally scientists induce some sort of condition such as diabetes or an injury like a severed nerve. There are numerous studies that can be found on Google Scholar.

Maybe stem cells can influence our cells to turn this “switch” back on again. What I’m wondering is where is this change localized? Prostate? Brain? Cavernous/pudental nerves? I find it hard to believe that a switch was turned off in every cell of our body.

Me and Voice both saw Dr. Antolak here in Minnesota USA. Doc put a finger up the anus, gave us a shock and measured the response time. The signal was indeed slow. We are both diagnosed with pudendal neuropathy.

As I’ve questioned before on this forum, is this not a smoking gun of sorts? Frustrated had a similar finding, and there are the 10 out of 10 PFSers who got diagnosed with pudendal neuropathy in France. If there is inflammation in tissues around the erectile nerves, how can we expect normal sensitivity and erections? Never understood why this finding wasn’t a bigger deal on this forum and why we’re not focusing more on what the nature of this inflammation is, and getting further diagnoses from neurologists around the world.

I had similar testing done with a neurologist, but he could not pick up a signal or make a conclusion. He had told me at the onset that there was only 50% chance that we’d even be able to pick up enough data to come up with a diagnosis. The French neurological team has an updated / adapted technique that is supposedly more accurate. If you are in France or Europe, I suggest getting in touch with Blasé to get in touch with those doctors or get more info on the specifics of their diagnosing technique.

I was thinking the same thing. There may be something wrong with our nerves that is not picked up by all machines.