Stem cells as a therapy

What are the costs?

1 Like

I looked at the summary of @joetz and his latest posts, but he doesn’t seem cured to me

1 Like

No I’m not cured. I’m a lot better but not cured. The stem cell treatment will give you a boost right after you do it but then it will start waning

2 Likes

Thanks guys how long after the treatment did it start waning. Did your physical strength and masculinity return. Was your treatment via Panama ?

Your looking at around 20k sterling

Sounds like a lot for what sounds like a temporary improvement.

Can you give us a more detailed write up, @joetz?

1 Like

Stem cell therapy of what? Medicine doesn’t even know what’s wrong with us. This is pure charlatanism. I can’t believe you would fall for this after everything “medicine” has done to you.

1 Like

Sibelio, I understand but I’m desperate it can rejuvinate the body. I have every side and have had many for years, my body is starting to be very seriously effected and my endo stated it’s unsustainable. In the absence of anything else what can I do? I’m hanging on to life. Desperate times. With less symptoms and long standing damage I’d hang on and hope for a natural improvement over time but I’m way past that. Objectively I’d say what your saying to another. Unfortunately I’ve continued to deteriorate regardless where as most stabilise then hit the upward curve.

Your endo is an idiot. Life is unsustainable and we are all dying every day. But today we are alive and we are sustaining it. He told you you will end up getting a heart attack without having a clue what’s wrong with you. That’s some arrogance.

2 Likes

He is worried for me that’s all. A genuine guy who cares which I haven’t seen much of from the medical profession of late. Most have rolled their eyes and dismissed me. My rheum Proff who I’ve known for 20 years also stated my symptoms are becoming worrying. I have lost so much weight my vitals are all over the place. 2 nights ago I pissed litres upon litres of water, was dizzy and severe kidney pain. Vasopressin!!! Most have frequent urintion problems but this is just an example of things at an elevated level in my case. Taking the drug for so long on and off has brought me to this point. I appreciate your comments though I really do.

1 Like

But it is safe to assume we have chronic brain inflammation and joint damage; stem cells have the ability to differentiate into whatever the body needs to repair itself and goes to the site of inflammation- to put it into context when a mother is pregnant with a child if damage occurs to her organs the baby will send out stem cells to repair them. I have severe tinnitus, joint, nerve and vestibular damage as well as severe memory issues- I’m positive that the stem cells would help me to some degree in this area. I also believe that in some way DHT may act and an activator and transporter of stem cells but I could be wrong about this.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of getting this done. I have a question for you about the liposuction though!

Normal liposuction will deplete the selected area of fat cells and from then on your body will not produce as much fat in that area - conversely, fat will be stored in larger quantites in other areas of your body. This can give your body an uneven and unnatural look and is the main problem with lipo long term.

So I have a couple questions regarding that:

1. How much fat did they take out of your stomach? Was it equivalent to a normal lipo procedure?

2. Since the treatment do you find that your body is less likely to store fat in the area you got lipo from. If so, do you find that you store more fat in other areas?

Hope to hear back from you!

Your right
It does mess up your body and you will have chunks of fat missing

Hey Lazarus, hope you are doing well? I know it’s been a while but just checking on this threat and got curious if you have gone further with the stem cells therapy? Tbh the whole thing seems quite farcical since we don’t know which exactly cells to work on. However I would appreciate you sharing more if any updates on this.

1 Like

Hello @Famajor I never went any further with this. Just keeping it on the radar mate. like you’ve said unsure if it would not be like a crap shoot as the targeting is very unclear. It could even make things worse. Sorry not the answer you were hoping for

1 Like

Thank you for your comment. That is what i was thinking too.
So far shooting in the dark gave me only bad experience. I am fine with not being helped at all rather than being furtherly harmed.
Stay safe, mate.

1 Like

Yes mate everything has worsened me too. Stay safe :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey Joetz did strm cells have any lasting effects on skin, oil?

I had the stem cell procedure nine or ten years ago so I don’t know any more what the results are from the stem cells and what time has healed on its own. I feel like it helped me, especially for about ten months following the procedure, but the underlying issue is not fixed. I remember having sex for 30 minutes or more and my body performed great but my mind was somewhere else. Whatever is broken in the brain that prevents you from feeling emotions is still broken. No matter how much inflammation and damaged tissue the stem cell heals the issues in the brain that cause anhedonia will remain. I think of it kind of like remodeling a building but not fixing a broken elevator

Over the past 16 years since I have quit finasteride I have regained my sense of direction and my ability with numbers is strong. But the one big problem I struggle with is anhedonia. And unfortunately it seems like no experts, no matter how smart they are, know how to treat anhedonia. Even when I look at other forums and on X few people have beaten anhedonia. It’s a very big problem.

1 Like