Stem cell therapy

sent info to a turkey stem cell clinic. is anyone familiar with any of these 2 therapies

0 Likes

Sounds dodgy mate, you’d be better off biding your time and checking on here for studies etc.
Stem cell is in its infancy and yet to really be approved in the treatment of illness, or shown to reliably help anything. My mate spent twenty grand on it for MS, and it didn’t do anything. That’s supposed to be one of the main things it can treat, and they don’t even claim to have a cure for ED, libido or any of our problems.There are a few places springing up looking to avail people of their cash which don’t seem to be properly regulated.

0 Likes

I’ll be looking into this next week. Stay tuned…

0 Likes

do you want to give some more detail?

0 Likes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjRahmMi1uM&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLDFA2D8CFFDCF6EC4
http://www2.uakron.edu/genchem/CHEM199/Sci-06-311-614-EthicsStemCell.pdf

0 Likes

the you youtube says it is fraud, you know that.

0 Likes

this is better one.
youtube.com/watch?v=AX1n7dREFxU&feature=related

0 Likes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20565373

CONCLUSIONS:
Human umbilical cord blood stem cell therapy has positive effects on erectile dysfunction and diabetes mellitus. Stem cells and unknown humoral factors of human umbilical cord blood stem cells mediate mechanism may contribute to these positive effects

0 Likes

No offence but that study is too important fo this thread

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6722

0 Likes

Interesting, but this has NOTHING to do with the kind of stem cell therapy I am looking into. If the stem cells come from other people, of course it’s not going to work. This technology is different, they take my own fat cells and use them for creating the stem cells. I weigh next to nothing but have a lot of flab and muscle wastage so I should be a good candidate.

something like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEJyiw9JrLI

Is reuters a credible enough source for you?

1 Like

where do you live?
I think you will not find any stem cell help here in N.America or UK. you should go to India, They are experimenting with embryonic stem cell which are more powerful. I did not know what is going on in India until I watched the video.

0 Likes

Joetz, I’m only pointing out that there are stem cell clinics operating now that will just take your money and leave you sick. It’s a very hyped-up technology. The video you linked only discusses future uses for therapy. Nice video though.

0 Likes

This is a clinic in California that does stem cell therapy for erectile dysfunction and peyronies disease. I’d be hesitant about going to India or somewhere like that.

stemcellrevolution.com/

This is a thread from a peyronies forum of a guy who’s actually been there and has had positive results. He’s saving up at the moment to go back for a follow up treatment.

peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,1001.0.html

0 Likes

Hoping this keeps moving forward. The studies from Wake Forest Mariobros posted looked promising for the “future”. If we were able to figure out the main issue I wonder how much natural recovery we’d get. I’ve had penile pain for two years.

Good luck, Joetz. Will be looking forward to your update and hope it works out.

0 Likes

The future is here now! I just spoke to someone on the phone who had the exact procedure described in this video done:

youtube.com/watch?v=BeiZNVsTplU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Every step he told me on the phone was exactly how it was described in the video and results were amazing. I’m going to get a consultation soon and investigate further.

0 Likes

Joetz,

Did you have severe shrinkage? Do you think maybe it would be wiser to try this after the next round of experiments? Maybe there will be some sort of treatment for the root cause then treat our shrunken genitles? Not being sarcastic… just wondering.

0 Likes

People on this forum know my story. I’m completely fucked up, brain fog, emotional blunting, loss of all emotions, loss of all sexual function. I’m a basket case and I’ve been sick over ten years. I have just about every pfs problem, and even some not so common issues like blurry vision and cracking skin. The ONLY issue I don’t have is shrunken genitalia

0 Likes

I have met some people who swear by it. I know someone who badly tore a groin muscle and it wasn’t healing and kept getting injured again every time he put some load on it. He did the stem cell therapy by lipoing some fat out of his belly, the stem cells were created and a week later they were put back into his body with an IV. The result was instant healing of the torn groin muscle and much faster thinking and enhanced cognitive abilities, less brain fog, more energy, and he swears the clock has turned back and aging has been reversed. I’ve done some of my own research and it seems that the stem cells somehow know where to go to heal the body, and they seem to somehow put autoimmune problems at bay. It seems like this helps a lot for erectile dysfunction and chronic fatigue syndrome, and there are a lot of success stories.

I went to a consultation a few days ago and the doctor is very excited about helping me. I know it could be a waste of time and it might not work but I can afford it and am willing to take the risk.

0 Likes

I think everyone here, especially those of us who have been around for years too, understand wanting to trying absolutely anything. Let us know how it goes. Best of luck.

0 Likes

this thread should be bombarbed with questions!! how come people just dont give a damn?

0 Likes