Started TRT this week

Hey guys

I started a trial of TRT on wednesday. Two and a half years in this already, time goes by so fast. Bed ridden, weak body, flaking dry scalp, numb dick, unable to think and so it goes on. I’m hoping to see some improvements in energy and mood. I have given up sexual recovery. Today is one of those low days. I don’t know where to go or what to do. I look back at the times of me as a kid. I would wake up full of joy, full of energy, full of emotions. I would make myself a bowl of cereal and sit in front of the tv, watching robotboy. Good times. I will report back in a month, cheers.

10 Likes

“Today is one of those low days. I don’t know where to go or what to do.”

That’s my new life too. Sometimes I sit in the chair and wish to disappear for ever. It’s 10 o clock, just in bed. For what stand up?!

Maybe I stand up at 11 am. Maybe at 3 pm. Everything is point less. Going through the years. I wish to get motivated again.

I know all my life I need a 48 h day to do all that I want to do. I was never bored not one day in my entire life before.

I write this frustrating statements not to make you feel worse, I just want to show, hey you’re not alone in this ugly moments. That I wish everyone the best, recovery and a treatment for all of us, I hope you know.