Sperm morphology increased after stopping taking Finasteride

Hi All

I was a long time user of proscar. Trying to get pregnant with my wife. So went for a sperm analysis in November 2016. My motility was 40% and my morphology was 0%. I stopped taking propecia 1st of December 2016 and then went for another test on the 15th of February 2017. My motility was up to 60% and my morphology was 2%. I will do another test in 3 months and see what the results is.

I just want to prove with my post that proscar/propecia/finasteride definitely does surpress sperm. As my sperm count also increased from 65 million/ml on the first test to 80 million/ml on the second test.

So i think that the tests done where they say finasteride does not affect mobilty or morphology is all lies, as it clearly affected mine.

I will update my results when I go for a test again in 3 months time.

With or without fin, as a dude you’re going to have a difficult time getting pregnant !

Did you get watery or yellowish semen?

Hi.

Yes i had yellowish watery semen while i was on fin. But since stopping my semen has returned to normal. (Would say about 2 months after i stopped)

Interesting, what yellowish mean?
What the doctor think about your results?

Dr. believes that the fin has surpressed my sperm, and that after stopping it is now returning to normal. But when I do the 3rd test in around 3 months time I will know for sure.

“With or without fin, as a dude you’re going to have a difficult time getting pregnant !”

The shade…

Obviously someone from LA. lol

Haha

Yes, yes my apologies, english is not my first language. So apologies for the incorrect saying.