someone tried pt-141?

Hi mens! I’m spanish boy, 31yo, 1year and half with the same symthoms. My libido is off, have ED and my ejaculate level is very low and watery. Impossible sleep all night, i wake up 3/5 time in night.
But the cuestion is, someone tried peptide Pt-141? I read a lot and works good in mens and womens with sexual disorders and ED for 24/36h without any majors effects like little nausea and highfluses.
I have 2 bottles in home. Now im taking Bupropion for one month more, later i want to try this peptide. He is legal in EE.UU for sexuals disordes.

If anyone has tried this I would like to read opinions. Thank you very much and I encourage you all!:raised_hands:t2:

Sorry for my english!!

Hi David,

Please make a member story

New topic - category member story and a template will appear.

Thankyou!

Yes many people. I recommend using search function to see people’s’ experiences on all herbs, pills, and injections.

1 Like

I read a lot about this, some people feel good effects, and others talk about not works. I think only can i do is try…
i need to wait about 1,5/2months. In this time i have to do new bloods test for hormones, blood and hepatic. If results stay good i will try and write my opinions. Thank u

How long have u been on Wellbutrin

2 months

Did u ever take finastride? Or u just suffer similar symptoms from winstrol?

I have taken finasteride for 6 months

How’s the Bupropion working for you?

Hi men, i dont feel nothing, only my mood feel better, but nothing in my sexual arousal, libido or ED :frowning: