Someone tried LIVAGEN?

I KNOW RESEARCH SHOULD BE THE FOCUS, but since my entire body is atrophying/muscles, I wanted to ask if anyone has tried this peptide they’ve been talking about recently on social media called LIVAGEN.
Livagen is a short bioregulatory peptide that has direct effects on DNA structure and function. It is best known for its ability to decondense chromatin, thereby increasing the expression of certain genes and improving the “youthful” profile of cells. Its most studied effects are on lymphocytes of the immune system. Through these cells, Livagen has been shown to activate the immune system and offset disease in the heart, GI tract, immune system, and central nervous system. Livagen research has also shown promise in the area of nociception and pain control. Ongoing research will help to further unravel the promise of Livagen and bring humanity closer to understanding the processes of aging and senescence.

1 Like

From your description it sounds like the kind of treatment that is marketed to wealthy people who don’t want to get old, that on the face of it, promises a lot, but doesn’t actually define what it does precisely enough for anyone to get sued if (when?) there’s no actual results.

3 Likes

Ryan Russo, the bodybuilder/biohacker who got PFS symptoms from Lion’s Mane, is literally about to try it. Check his recent videos

1 Like

I asked here because i saw on russo channel…

1 Like

He already gotten it but looks like he’s doing it again.

Didn’t cure him overnight at least.

Are you donating to pfs network or following their reseqrch ?

1 Like

I’m not donating, but I created a YouTube channel to publicize my situation and raise awareness that post finasteride syndrome is real, something that very few guys here haven’t done for years, put their faces on social media and try to publicize this situation… . and before you question me, I don’t have psychological problems and I was barely affected sexually, but my body is degrading and that’s why I made the post asking if anyone here has tried LIVAGEN. Imagine your muscles melting, that’s what’s happening to my entire body.

3 Likes

I tried Livagen for 12 days and it gave me extreme panic attacks, I can’t even leave the house anymore, messed up my heart rate even more. To anyone thinking of using it stay the hell away from it it’s not worth it.

4 Likes

thank u for report

1 Like