Someone has immune defenses lowered after finasteride?

Hi, after finasteride suspension, in addition to the symptoms we all accuse (asthenia, weight loss, libido loss etc.) I did blood tests, who have certified that I have low immune defenses with white blood cells (leukocytes Especially) and lymphocytes all under the range, not drastically, but disordered. I also contracted the epstein barr, and the herpes viruses that created me a start of autoimmunity, I still have it.
Did anyone blame this weakening of immune defenses?
If it’s a common thing, I think Mieloyd-Derived-Suppressor-Cells
(MDSC) have their role as protagonists, as has been discovered by recent studies.
Thank you very much, for your support.

I also have low immune defenses. White blood cells, etc.
It’s been this way for a long time now.

Hello kan;
Is it still today? Have you had any infection with viruses, bacteria, etc.?
And the values ​​of leukocytes and lymphocytes as they are?
Thanks bye

i also have very bad immune sys, low white cells and borderline too low leukocytes.
most time i have respiratory issues or sinusitis and this gives me bad breath. it gets better with better sleep and changes within few hours when i use testosterone gel.
before fin and while on it i was like never sick.not even a cold.

Hey jakobi, could you say a little more about how your immune symptoms change with the supplementation of testosterone? thanks

Some of my hemograms:

2014:

2016:

2018:

To poinmt out that I suffered alopecia areata right after the crash, so I took cortisone during 2014, what solve the problem. After 2014 I have not taken cortisone any more, but I can see that some little spot appears on my beard if for example I drink and smoke some cigarretes the day before (what is not very often).

for i example i wake up with a sore throat, notice a resistance in the throat ,some asthma bronchiale and closed nose (sinusitis). i know this state and it gives me bad breath. noone tells u this right in the face except my best friend but i notice it when ppl turn away or in the sub people change seats…i stink. also in this state i feel kind of exhausted in the left chest (heart,lungs,idk did several cardiologic tests and they ok) and it worsens doing sports.
so i often thought this is due to some myocarditis or any infection at the heart and its still very debilitating.
if i DIDNT sleep well, but take some testosterone gel,i dont feel chestpain,the flulike symptoms disappear,breathing without resistance and ppl are not disgusted by my odour.
i read that T improves immune system - not sure on its own or by aromatisation towards e2 but its definitly helping me.
or could it be some cortisol antagonism by higher T?
im always lowish on leukocytes-level since 2013.
but im not sure if testosteron can boost leukocytes-level in a few hours…

Did you see my T levels¿? They are above the range…and see my values of leukocytes…

yes tomas, and i was wondering why you also have rather low hemoglobine. because normally testosterone increases hemoglobine (red cells)