Some things are starting to make sense to me

“Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.”

Please let me know your thoughts.
Do you experience the same?
Would you say this description is accurate for your life now?
Would you think the theory research found is related? To what extent.
Would it be permanent? Why?
What would you think could be a pathway to reserve this?

I don’t know if this is related to what you’re saying but I’m just not myself anymore. I spent 53 years learning the ins and outs of my body and brain…what I like, what I don’t like, what I respond to, what I don’t respond to. I didn’t love my body and brain, in fact I sometimes hated it, but I knew it well and it was home.

I don’t know this PFS body and brain and I don’t want to. It feels like a cheap motel room in a strange city. My normal stores and restaurants aren’t around so I make do with what’s there…shitty convenience store with weird tasting OJ. There’s no hot water, the room smells weird, and there aren’t enough pillows. The coffee machine doesn’t work and the TV is broken.

I guess more related to your thoughts, I don’t plan now either. I can’t organize my time or look forward to a later event…largely because I can’t predict what new symptoms will arise by then and how much anxiety it will spur. Will I be in a condition to focus on something, or pacing back and forth repeating the phrase ‘oh my fucking god you stupid fucking idiot’. No way to tell at any moment.

I don’t know if this means my brain is masculinized or demasculinized or lobotomized but it about sums shit up. I think it’s permanent because it’s been so for everyone with my symptoms.

1 Like

“Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.”