soft erections, light penis, wrinkled penile skin, and soft penis head

Perché non è Wlan. È un amministratore :smiley:

Perché gli amministratori dovrebbero fare ciò?

1 Like

Non lo so, ma questo non è Wlan.

@Demon, if you want people to think you’ve completely taken leave of your senses, you’re going the right way about it. Please knock it off.

2 Likes

Am I not free to say what I think? Explain the contradiction above. I don’t think I’ll post anything on this forum. It is full of people who give dangerous things and others who take you for an idiot.

Are you asking if you are free to keep saying a user who is posting is in fact dead and the administrators are posing as him to suggest eating hazelnuts? If that’s a genuine question, the answer is no. This is a website offered at literally endless effort as a patient support platform, and that doesn’t entail unqualified free speech. I put up with plenty enough without being cast in some kind of bizarre Weekend at Bernie’s-esque story you’re making up as you go along.

5 Likes

Did you ever regain your full penis size back to 100%? If you had shrinkage problems… is it really 100% reversible? No tissue loss etc?

I am sure that the change in the penis is a symptom of prostate contraction.

3 Likes

due to zinc deficiency/malapsorption or copper toxicity maybe?

Or it could be a matter of the zinc-related protein present in the prostate I don’t know what other people are like, but I’m very weak at pushing out semen. The amount of semen is terrible and very thin, and the smell also smells fishy.

I recently took zinc and experienced increased ejaculatory force and semen quantity. Usually there is no force at all.

Zinc is a 5ar inhibitor though, i used in the past not anymore. I think this supplements has nothing to do with our recovery. (At least for must of us). We need to see the bigger picture and im not sure what is that picture right now.

So maybe reversing prostate changes with Proviron etc. can cure many symptoms? I know many of us already tried proviron along with recoveries. Interesting thing is nobody tries it anymore. I would probably try it if i wasn’t a mild case. Too risky for me atm.

guys please check this out… .I have the ridges on finger nails etc, white spots etc… all sign of zinc deficiency…

the other day I did the stomach acid test with baking soda… you are supposed to burp/belch after 1-2 minutes of drinking the solution… It took me 4.51 seconds to burp… This is low stomach acid!! Watch this video from Dr. Berg

1 Like

I was eating a shit ton of vegetables (salads, beans, broccolli, peppers, onions, spinach, kolhrabi, turnips, carrots, sweet potatoes etc) this gave me pfs like symptoms despite never taking finasteride/accutane/ssri. I believe I the high intake of vegetables gave me copper toxicity causing low copper and low zinc at the same time.

Yes, exogenous hormones are not a fundamental approach. Some people have high or normal DHT. Our symptoms are not due to lack of DHT. We have to correct our broken endocrine semitem, but we don’t know anything about it.

I plan to get a prostate ultrasound. Recently, the health insurance law was revised in Korea, making it cheaper. I’m sorry that I don’t have the ultrasound data for me as the standard.

We may have normal DHT yes but what if we have more than natural DHT by dosing proviron? It might make the receptors that are downregulated work by giving them more androgenic activity to work with

Just a theory I’d like to test. When I did proviron before PFS I noticed slightly libido increase and tons of erections at 25mg a day. I’ll use it at 50 then 100mgs a day this time

Where did you get proviron from? Doctor or an outside source?

1 Like

Won’t be from a doc, I don’t think they’d be willing to prescribe it apart from very rare circumstances.

Luckily, UK, it’s not scheduled/illegal so acquiring it is pretty easy

I wonder: even if we are mentally cured from PFS, wouldn’t physical penis intervention such as PRP and shockwaves still be needed to restore the tissues of the penis? I say this because we may have permanently damaged the tissues of the penis, and even with endocrine recovery, the physical part could still remain bad.

I can get erections sitting and lying on my side, for example, and I don’t see that improve. I can’t get erections on my feet because they don’t last two seconds. I have no neurological, intestinal, visual problems, etc. So it may be that I have to work only the physical part of my penis (with PRP and shockwave) to repair the tissues, because if the cells suffered apoptosis, I don’t see how they could “revive” even with endocrine correction. I don’t even know if I have libido or not, because realizing the loss of erections when I’m standing, it scares me a lot.