Smoking

I am wondering how many of us smoke? I have noticed that smoking has a big effect on PFS-making them worse. Has anyone else noticed this?

Smoking is a known contributor to erectile dysfunction.

erectile-dysfunction-facts-you-need-to-know.com/smoking-and-erectile-dysfunction.html

I had an addiction to both sex and nicotine. More like a smoking fetish. Basically I would smoke while masturbating. It once produced an incredible rush for me (by the way I don’t recommend this as it is quite addicting)

These days when I do my thing I notice changes in my penis almost immediately. It gets fiborous like -I.e. it feels like there are hard rods running through it. Even more bizarre I have found after a few days of doing this I will get a sharp painful sensation that goes down my shaft and even down my leg to where my knee is.

Smoking constricts and hardens the arteries, not to mention it’s other negative health effects. Not good for blood flow which is required by both a flaccid penis and an erection. If you haven’t given it up yet now is probably a good time…

netdoctor.co.uk/health_advice/facts/smokehealth.htm

I find it odd that when I masturbate and smoke I would get a sharp pain down my leg.

I’m thinking my problem may have something to do with peripheral neuropathy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001619/

that seems possible… some similarities i saw there. the diabetes part intrigued me the most as i know how badly i react to sugar… i’m still not sure what the deal is with that.

but i dont think this is what we have, although simliar, some of the stuff like vomiting, tingling in the legs starting at the feet, and some others don’t seem similar to us. although it’s possible…

Well guys, you can call me crazy but when i smoke (im not a smoker but some nights i have a cigarrete) i feel more horney and have stronger erections.

It seems like i´m kicking off my pituitary or something. It might be a placebo effect, who knows, but in my view i feel different…

I wonder reeff if you did this for a week in a row you would gain a tolerance?

I don´t think so. I reckon that it might lead me to become a smoker, not to develop any tolerance lol. But this improvement in my erection and libido while smoking has been very common to me for over a year or so… it is not just that i got an erection one day that had a cig…

i don’t smoke.
you wont cure pfs but you should quit smoking

Smokers bodies’ get adjusted to cigarettes. Why would your body not adjust in the same way?

Foolishly started smoking again and feel absolutely crashed. Super groggy, foggy and irritable. A for sure AR repsonse as im pissing like mad again and feel very weak. Hair is much dryer and skin even looser. Body temp is hotter and it feels like there’s liquid nicotine in my stomach like all I can taste all day is pasty/ acidic stale cigarette in my mouth its pretty awful. It’s only been a month so I’m going to stop and hopefully quit for good.

1 Like