Slurred speech and confusion

The last few months I have had really bad problems with how I speak, it is like my mind is not going properly with what I am saying. I sometimes speak like I’m retarded and I have issues to find the correct words. I often forget what I was saying and I am repeating myself more. It’s like a feeling that my head is not connected to what I am saying. I did not get drunk this week to test if it is related to too much drinking. But my sleep is really bad I am not getting more than 4 hours of sleep altogether.

Did someone recover from that? What can you recommend?

2 Likes

I had similar stuff…that other words come from my mouth than i wanted to say it was crazy plus i had dislexia in two occasions after jim when i was qriting massage…carnivore diet plus pancreatic enzymes cured me…i also had head presure, brainfog, and i did became dumb as fuck like forgetting what to buy in grossery nema of people and so on…i cured it all thanks god

3 Likes

This has been a major problem for me, it’s reallyy frustrating that 25 cents worth of finasteride has ruined my cognition and my ability to just talk normally. To change my diet and lifestyle to be able conversate normally isn’t right. Brain damage I can’t get over it.

2 Likes

@kaka22 I am already on paleo diet but have to admit that I let myself go. Was in holidays for a few weeks and couldn’t resist to eat everything but now I am back on track. What I noticed is that when I am not drinking on weekends a lot my head and the slurred speaking is improving the next days but that’s logical. Yes exactly I’ve got the same problem with the names (even with guys I know for years), it is embarrassing. I ordered pancreatic enzymes as pills this morning thx for that.

@betweenjobs So if you are staying on diet and the changed lifestyle you’re side vanishes? What includes the lifestyle?

1 Like

No Alcohol, limited carbs, limited dairy my cognition improves so slightly that it’s not worth cutting it all out. And when I do all that my digestion slows down to a halt and then eventually I started feeling worse.

1 Like