sleep apnea

Does anyone else believe they’ve developed sleep apnea from PFS? I think this may be one of the things that fuels my brain fog.

It seems that while I’m sleeping, I have very shallow breathing and I believe this may be giving me brain damage at night due to lack of oxygen to the brain.

Has anyone had a sleep apnea study done here who has PFS? What were your results?

I’m thinking about getting one down to rule this out as something that’s fueling my brain fog.

I had severe sleep apnea. I got surgery to fix it. Now I don’t have any sleep apnea yet sill have brain fog

Your brainfog is due to lack of allopregnanolone in your brain. No other reasons.

oh really? That’s good to know. One less avenue to go down. Thanks guys.

could also be thyroid or adrenals

get full thyroid panel w/ rt3

get diurnal saliva cortisol test or 24 hr urinary cortisol

most likely it is what depressedguy mentioned

I absolutely have developed sleep apnea since getting PFS. It’s not obstructive sleep apnea, it’s shallow breathing and sometimes wake up and I am not automatically breathing.

This has been a recurring theme for me. I’m glad that I’m not the only one who has experienced it. It happened to me again tonight. I think it’s slowly destroying my brain from lack of oxygen. Why would 5 ar enzymes make us develop sleep apnea?

Have you been tested for sleep apnea? I think I need to get tested before I go brain dead.

Just found out that you can perform a home sleep apnea test through this company:
novasom.com/

I just got the results of a recent sleep test I had done they said I had “severe sleep obstructive apnea.”.

I also had a sleep test 2 years ago that didn’t pick up any sleep apnea.