Skin easily wounded

I have noticed since my last crash that when I have an orgasm, during the next days my skin gets very easily wounded. It looks less healthy and I get lots of small wounds without even knowing how.

1 Like

I’d say this is probably due to exhaustion of the whole body. I was a chronic fapper before crash. 2-5x a day for years. And whenever I handled to do a break for over 2days my skin literally started to look healthier and shinier. Aswell as my hair got better texture feeling. And fapping alrdy made me feel extremely tired and worn out when I went overboard combined with not enough sleep.
Fap 3x at evening and sleep 6h? Super hard morning (way diff then what Im experiencing now, but I know it took a toll on my health precrash. I even blame this partly for my crash.)
I remember I had a time where I was fappin way too much and had stressful days while sleeping good for 7+ hours and after a month or so I looked like a zombie with visible negative facemarkers.

Old thread, but I get the same thing. Small mystery wounds that occur mostly on the feet, legs and hands. They heal up but form continually. You are the only other person I’ve found on this forum with this issue. We both crashed from Olanzapine so I suspect that is the link.

This could well be a low blood count issue wich may be linked to pfs