Skin Changes: brown spots, wrinkles, hair etc. With photos

@Dknighten 6 upper front, replaced with longer ones to fill the gum void. That was approx 18 months ago and I’ve lost more tissue since but thankfully with the teeth being higher the recession is not as visible when I talk. I can see the pegs across all parts and the nerves are fully exposed. Breathing in cold air outside even sets off the nerve pain. None fluoride toothpaste, gingivitis mouthwash, cortisol nothing slows it, reduces the pain. Foods definitely make a difference. Most aggrevate it as they do my muscle, skin, bones, joints, vision, tinnitus etc etc. My dentist is bought into PFS as finds my situation otherwise unexplainable.

my gum recession has increased significantly due to PFS. I’m having a bone and gum graft soon on my lower front. I have really bad physical symptoms also, similar to your situation. Have you ever tried any sort of hormone treatment? All of my skin, hair, muscles, complexion, etc changed. When I read guys talking about their libido, dicks, or read that meditation and herbs recovers people I just get angry because most people have no fucking clue how bad this shit gets…

5 Likes

Holy words…

1 Like

@Dknighten mate some of us are at a different level of suffering. Every single symptom of mine has got steadily worse with new ones being added in on the way. Food sensitivities have gotten worse too it would appear to indicate that the receptor issue is the driver. I tried trt gel last march and after a brief uplift I fell apart. 2 pumps that’s all it took. I tried 2 mg of melatonin in May “next to nothing” that blew me apart, then a few grains of gaba in Aug and the same thing. I’m continuing to lose weight, muscle, tissue, collagen, skin getting even looser, face caving in, then swelling up. Healing has all but stopped. More dents appearing. I’m pissing even more.pruning everywhere, burning, can’t grip anything hard as it hurts because of the padding, bones feel like they’re crumbling, crunching noises and stabbing pains bowels becoming worse, then the emotional stuff. The list goes on. My graft never took, I presume because of the healing and rejection issues. I hope you have better luck. I get angry too mate

Man I’m very sorry to hear that. It sounds truly like a nightmare. Didn’t you post a personal photo of yourself a while back? If it’s the one I remember, there were distinct facial changes within a short time-frame.

1 Like

Yes mate that was me. I’m still deteriating. Like Benjamin Button. Sounds like you have it bad too

I’ve been to several doctors here in Boston. I briefly tried Testosterone injection therapy and HGH. I’ve also tried IV therapies such chelation therapy and Glutathione therapy. I got an EMG to check to see if my nerve muscles are malfunctioning but the test came back normal. I recently got a stool test to see if the finasteride caused a bacteria imbalance in my gastrointestinal system and the results came back normal and clear. About 2 months ago I saw an endocrinologist doctor named Michael Irwig in Boston who has studied PFS and written an article on the condition and he said he could not help me at all. This shit is so devastating man, I could have never imaged this reality.

1 Like

Hey man, I read your story and your symptoms are similar to mine, specifically the progressive all over body muscle weakness/soften and inability to gain increase in strength from exercise. I’m 25 and I live in Boston, Massachusetts, I have been trying to find a solution for this shit for 3 years since 2018. All my muscles, from head to toe, that kept my body sturdy and strong is now completely weak, loose and soft. All my joints, from my neck to my ankles, are unstable and painfully pop and click. Even the muscles that kept my internal gastrointestinal organs, such as my intestines and stomach, in place have become weak. I’ve tried several treatments these past 3 years and nothing has improved my muscle condition. I would like to talk to you about your experience, let me know if you want to chat, my email is kickz0324@gmail.com

3 Likes

I’ve this symptom too

1 Like

Did you get the Hgh prescribed by a doctor or did you have to source it yourself? How long did you use it for if you don’t mind me asking.

Yea, I got it prescribed by a doctor in Waltham, Mass. I only took it for about two weeks to see if it would decrease my all over body severe nerve pain which is a result of the widespread muscle weakness and joint weakness. I didn’t take it for enough time to see if it would increase my muscle strength and joint stability which would would have to be at least 3 months of consistent daily injections. I couldn’t afford it, it was $700 every month. Once I realized it didn’t help my severe muscle and nerve pain, I gave up on it.

It’s been 3 years, since 2018 that I stopped taking the finasteride. I was 22 and now I’m 25 and things have only gotten worse. I stopped going to school to focus on fixing the damage it had done to me. The intense nerve pain and severe muscle weakness have only gotten worse over time. At first I thought I would wait for time to see if my body can go back to the way it use to function but I noticed the muscle weakness progressed and the nerve pain got worse. So I then decided to go different medical departments in Boston to see if they can help me, I went to neurologist, Rheumatologist, and endocrinologist. None of them could help me, all blood tests came back normal according to them. I went to integrative medicine also and got different IV treatments and vitamin/mineral injections, none of it lessened my nerve pain or stopped the progression of the muscle weakness.

It’s now 2021 and I feel hopeless of ever getting better and regretful for the decision that I made to take the drug. I have become so much physically weak. The only thing that has helped my intense nerve pain caused by the severe muscle weakness is the plant Kratom, without it I wouldn’t be able to function and work to pay my bills. The neurologist and rheumatologist doctors have given me nerve pain drugs such as Cymbalta, Gabapentin, pregabalin and amytriptiline. None of them worked to reduce my severe nerve and muscle pain. If anyone here lives in Massachusetts or Rhode Island and is going through the same problem, let me know so we can chat.

2 Likes

Hello, i am just 23 as well, i have same physical problems like severe muscle weakness and pain like u said. The only time i got better was when i reduced my Thyroid and cortisol, lower than above normal range like low normal. If i keep these two hormones at low normal, my physical wastage and weakness gets better. What i did was i took Ashwagandha, brahmi/bacopa, giloy powder and took it with boiled milk every morning and night. It reduced my cortisol and thyroid and my muscle wastage stopped. But then this ash, bacopa combination was giving me anhedonia so i quit that. My muscle weakness and pain has started again and i don’t know what to do.

1 Like

My hand palms since PFS. They constantly feel cold and drained like after being in the swimming pool for hours. Note the wrinkle lines along the fingers.
Anyone has this? Even if i dont take a shower for 2-3 days, it would stay that dry like

Yes ive got that

I’ve even more severe version than this, my palms are wasting as well, body wise, i’ve become an aids patient. I am just 23.

1 Like

What do you @LazarusRy think is behind this phenomenon? Which part has faided of our hand palms? Is it the fat? is it the epidermis’ partial atrophy?

@andras33 i believe its estrogen women get pruning when going through the change. My hands have softened with muscle loss around the hands too and fingers have thinned.

Thanks! Do you think we could try anything to repair this?

I’ll do my research too on this, cause its so ennoying - yet of course one of my minor problems

1 Like

My hands look the same. Its very disturbing

2 Likes