Skeletal Issues

Hi all.

I wanted to reach out to see if anyone deals or has dealt with the following skeletal issues:

• Joint and bone pain that attacks random parts of the body. The pain is usually a deeply sharp stabbing pain or painful ache. For example, it can be in my jaw, fingers, shoulders, knees, feet etc. I also get it in my teeth, eye sockets and head. It’s never in more than one place at a time.

• Clicking and popping joints. This is most common in my arms and legs, but I get deep “pops” in my hips, lower back, neck and shoulders too. These aren’t painful, but they are very unsettling and gruelling.

• Loss of flexibility in lower back and knees. This is so bad that I cannot bend down to pick things up or get things out of cupboards. Another example is that I struggle to put on socks or put my leg over my knee when sitting.

• Almost constant lower back pain.

• Weak feeling bones, especially in the feet and ankles. It feels like they are struggling to take the weight of my body. My feet hurt when I walk and the bones in my butt hurt when I sit.

As you can imagine, this is all taking a great toll on my quality of life as I am dealing with a lot of pain on a daily basis. I try my best to stay optimistic these days, and have seen improvements in other areas, but these persistent skeletal issues are really getting to me.

It’s also worth mentioning that rheumatoid arthritis runs in my family but all of this didn’t start until PFS hit.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Im sorry to report that i have these too Ralph. I’m aware of people who have recovered from this set of symptoms.

1 Like

Thanks Laz. I’ll keep staying healthy and hopefully time will heal these for me.

2 Likes