Similar effect like alcohol (sexual side)

My erections are like 80% better after nights of heavy drinking for several days. Are there supplements or meds with similar effect? Alcohol is affecting transmitters in my head positively regarding to ED.

1 Like

“Some of the neurological pathways known to be affected by alcohol consumption include the dopaminergic, serotoninergic, γ-amino butyric acid (GABA) and glutamate pathways.”

As you can see from the quote above, alcohol has a wide array of effects. So it’s not that easy to replicate with other substances.

1 Like

In my former live it was well known that women were more easy to get after some drinks. It lowers the “Hemmschwelle” and activates the hormonal flew.

@Cbrandel
„Slowly over a period of time, the person craves more of the drug, to achieve the same kind of high as earlier. He thus starts consuming more and more alcohol until a point comes when normal brain chemistry simply cannot function without alcohol. The brain’s neurobiology has been permanently changed.“

I am concerned that I already conditioned my body to just work well with a certain amount of alcohol in my blood.

Alcohol withdrawal depletes serotonin on rebound.