Side Effects or PFS? Just quit Thursday

I was not tainted by this forum or any other place side effects are mentioned. When I found my crown was thinning in October, I immediately got on Finasteride in early November. I looked forward to taking the pill each day, knowing I was helping my hair. This excitement continued until just shy of two weeks ago.

I now have a small amount of ED, though it isn’t exactly inhibiting (but zero issue before finasteride).

But main worry I have is the penile shrinkage. This suddenly showed up around two weeks ago too. I feel like I’m 80 percent of original size no matter what “state” it’s in. Less feeling in it too. Just from what I’ve read in general around here with those who have had PFS, it sounds like it will never get normal again, even after I have now stopped :frowning:

Could I have hurt the pills at all when I have them exposed to air (I only ever took 0.5mg per day), causing them to be ineffective and giving me PFS instead of just side effects?

It definitely took the 100 days or so for this to happen.

As an aside, another life event caused me to be rather down two weeks ago. I almost feel like that disappointment combined with the finasteride to exaggerate all this, but I don’t know if that makes sense.

And just to clarify, all my side effects were while on the drug. It has only been two days I have stopped, so I don’t know about official PFS yet.

If you are still taking finasteride you will be banned from the site…Its not allowed. Nobody with pfs gives a fuck about their hair anymore.

2 Likes

I definitely stopped for now (and apparently forever from what I’ve read, restarting sounds like it would be even worse)!

I’ve done it and it does make it worse