Side effects after 1 year quit-off, taking of only 20 pellets 1mg

1. Where are you from (country)?
    -GER
  2. How did you find this forum (Google search – if so, what search terms? Via link from a forum or website – if so, what page? Other?)
    -Google
  3. What is your current age, height, weight?
    -31 years, 174cm, 61kg
  4. Do you excercise regularly? If so, what type of excercise?
    -running, 1 time per week.
  5. What type of diet do you eat (vegetarian, meat eater, raw, fast-food/organic healthy)?
    -normal, meat eater, no special diet.
  6. Why did you take Finasteride (hair loss, BPH, other)?
    -hair loss
  7. For how long did you take Finasteride (weeks/months/years)?
    -1 week, 1 week break, 3 weeks more
  8. How old were you, and WHEN (date) did you start Finasteride?
  9. How old were you when you quit, and WHEN (date) did you quit?
  10. How did you quit (cold turkey or taper off)?
    -cold turkey
  11. What type of Finasteride did you use – Propecia, Proscar, Fincar or other generic?
    -Propecia
  12. What dose did you take (eg. 1 mg/day, 1 mg every other day etc.)?
    -1mg/day
  13. How long into your use of Finasteride did you notice the onset of side effects?
    -after third day
  14. What side effects did you experience while on the drug that have yet to resolve since discontinuation?

Put an X beside all that apply:

Sexual
[ ] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[X ] Erectile Dysfunction
[ ] Complete Impotence
[ ] Loss of Morning Erections
[ ] Loss of Spontaneous Erections
[ ] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[ ] Watery Ejaculate
[ ] Reduced Ejaculate
[ ] Inability to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[ ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility

Mental
[X ] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[ ] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[X ] Confusion
[ ] Memory Loss / Forgetfullness
[ X] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[X ] Slurring of Speech
[X ] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[X ] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[X ] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[ X] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
[ ] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
[ ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[X ] Testicular Pain
[ ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[ ] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[ ] Weight Gain
[ ] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[ ] Muscle Wastage
[ ] Muscle Weakness
[ ] Joint Pain
[ ] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
[ ] Prostate pain
[ ] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[X] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
[ ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[ ] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[ ] Increased hair loss
[ ] Frequent urination
[ ] Lowered body temperature

[ X] Other (please explain)
-strong heart-throb

1. What (if any) treatments have you undertaken to recover from your side effects since discontinuation of the drug?

2. If you have pre or post-Finasteride bloodtests, what hormonal changes have you encountered since discontinuing the drug (pls post your test results in the “Blood Tests” section and link to them in your post)?
    -current blood tests show no specialties

3. Anything not listed in the above questions you’d like to share about your experience with Finasteride?

1. Tell us your story, in your own words, about your Finasteride usage and side effects experienced while on/off the drug.

-detected strong drop out of hair in Sept. 2016. The doctor gave me propecia in Jan 2017. After first 3 pills of use ai detected side effects (pain in testicles). Thought this is preliminary but after a week of use I stopped. Made a break of 1 week and then came back to use it another 3 weeks till aprox mid of Feb 2017. then I stopped completeley. there stayed side effects of stomach pain which stayed for one week, stopped for one week, came again, stopped, came again for some days and then finally stopped. for more than 1 year I did not notice any kind of side effects, absolutely nothing.

End of February this year 2018 on a Sunday evening I detected stomach pain, during the night there came also that I felt burning in my teats. the day after I felt really fatigue and malaise. after a few days it improved but bad feeling came back again. sometimes only stomach pain, then only pain in teats, pain in testicles is hard to detect and very low until now. have also the feeling that I have problems to fullfill the requirements I have in my job. in the meantime I consulted a doctor to have a ultrasonic of the organs, hear, nuclear spin of my torso/thorax and had a gastroscopy. nothin was found. doctor also confirmed normal blood pressure.
to be honest since the gastroscopy showed no result I am really in panic. hoped that there is something not ok to have a kind of “solution”. and since then a I have real panic that that the afflictions are side effects of propecia which occure more than 1 year after quit-off and I took only exact 20 pellets 1mg.
Is it realistic to have such a special case, I really had no single side effect during the last 1 year (beside the stomach pains which were not that dramatical).
do you have an idea?
to be hones. during the last 5 years I have the stress of my life. almost every week on a business trip, I am absoluteley under pressure 7 days per week for more than 5 years now. Under normal circumstances I would evaluate that I suffer from a trivial burn out but why do I have this
-fatigue / feeling of malaise
-feeling to be an “outsider” in a discussion
-since 2 days: small Erectile Dysfunction (the day before I had absolute extraordinary sex and also during the last 12 months I had no single issue with my virility).
-stomach pain
-feeling of burned teats/chests from time to time.

Hey, hang in there.
I’ve experienced almost the same, even worse (suicidal ideation).
It gets better.

I think you should forst contact the post finasteride syndrome foundation and ask for help.
Btw i’m trying this protocol http://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/ and though i still do not stick with it completely, i feel better.