Sick of all of this

I feel so sick. I see some dates of
Why everything I try to post something a big blue bar with post suggestions obscures mytyping and cannot be removed. Fine I’ll type even if it comes out as gibberish. Not my fault.

There must be someone who has the neuropathy pain. There must be someone who knows what I need to do next and not bombard me with an insane regimen.

I see dates far back of people posting and feel sick. Knowing that these forums existed well before I took fin. It makes me livid I didnt know about them.

To say I’m not coping is an understatement. The neuropathy pain, extreme dryness, and the fatigue is killing me. My family a discussed sectioning even though I’ve told them the worst of this is from the condition due to fin. Mental Heakth teams say I dont meet their criteria anyway.

Meanwhile I’ve now noticed very bad tinnitus and cramping. Insomnia is new and I get mini panic attacks at night.

I’ve had people on here insist my nerve pain is a result of anxiety (it isnt) and people come up with massively varying ideas as to treat all this. Posts are sometimes overly laden with jargon. One guy said that 5ar is the problem and I need to get spinal fluid testes. Some have got angry i havent immediately followed their suggestion.

I look to before my crash and see a wo.serful charismatic, creative, very intelligent. And very handsome man (been told it for many years)

Now the symptoms and chronic loneliness and loss of my dreams is killing me.

2 Likes

Hi mate I relate to everything your saying. I can confirm that the nerve pain is not linked to the anxiety. Other than they are both symptoms of pfs. I’ve had an increasing list of symptoms for years and tried almost everything. Some supps give temp relief because they lower dht but have ended up making me worse the same goes for lots of foods. On a positive front and out of desperation I tried Bacopa as per a recent thread. I took one pill on Thursday and throughout yesterday symptoms dropped off. I normally get testicular pain when my dht is lowered and this hasn’t happened. Even the anxiety lifted and my gums weren’t painful for the first time in years. unfortunately everything is starting to slide but I’ve only taken one 500mg capsule. Because of our sensitivities I’m treading very carefully. I’ll take another dose tonight. Apparently it effects the gaba. Gaba issues can be tied to virtually every symptom we have. So this maybe worth a try. Check out the recovery post which covers this in more detail. Stay positive man, the loneliness and anxiety are the worst they’ve cost me dearly but I still soldier on, that’s what we have to do

2 Likes

You have serious chronic nerve pain all over your body? How do you deal with it?

Is there a list of the supplements I should be taking? Thanks

I do mate its terrible and in too of all of the other symptoms. Prior to knowing I had PFS I’d tried most things to combat my growing list of shit. Lots of supps burn people me included. I wouldn’t go bear prescribed drugs as they can cause more perm damage. Re the supps you could try a few, if I’ve reacted I stopped immediately and returned to baseline but some people have had further, persistent damage from use of supplements like tribulus, resveratrol and milk thistle (to name a few) so it can be dangerous. Exercise and lots of water are the best things. Ditch carbs sugar and alcohol too. I’d give the bakopa a try. I’m not saying it will def help but tread with caution. Also I took gabba years ago and it helped me immensely in every way. Muscle, mood, training, cognition. I was 10 years into PFS at the time but still taking it.

10 years and still it’s unknown and ignored.

1 Like

I’m 20 years in now only found out the cause f my demise 2.5 years ago never took it since but deteriated in every way.

I feel absolutely the same, dear @johnnyzenith

Most killing ist the question why I put this poison in my throat, in a moment of psychotic behavior :question:This is really killing me, because like you I was on the way to a good life.

And know, after all is :broken_heart: Brocken it is the lonleynes wich kills me. I stay at home in my house, totally isolated. Only for the weekend my little daughter visits me. But she’s getting older. The city :cityscape::city_sunset: is more interesting than as the village!

The only good thing, I shot down myself at the age of 59, I wish it was 69 and so I’ve lived my life already.

@Exsexgod to let you know Johnnyzenith no longer posts and to the next question fellow sufferers will want to know he has not recovered and tries his best to live with this. He’s quite severe but is not getting worse

Dear Ryan @LazarusRy I don’t want to abuse this forum for my negative thoughts. I am manic depressive (bipolar) and because I took the first pill :pill: in a psychotic state after a normal relationship struggle I feel more and more that all was self harming. That’s the hardest stuff and that the doctor gave me a pharma muster package just to try. So I can’t get my peace with that all. It drives faster and faster like akastasia in my head.
There is no one guilty as myself. You can hate an other one and can make peace with his, I have to forgive myself, for destroying my own live.
So I see other ones lost control, so I try to tell them, you are not alone. And I am not alone.
I’m in a very critical state to loose my mind and loose my live, so this forum is the laatste hope to catch a stick in the Moore I sink.
It was to much the sudden fall from the top as the model couple to an lonely forgotten sick crappie.

And that’s your story and it’s exactly Jonny Zeniths story. So we are three fallen Angels, from a joy to be alive as you said to the bottom of that anhedonic lonely live can be.

That’s to much to arrange with. I know that there are so much younger ones looking for hope to go on. I’m in deep contact. First thing no one wants to be alone with this shit.

2 Likes

It is truly terrible. Surveying the losses all day every day is horrendous. When I’m not distracted and alone my very low baseline becomes even worse. You’ve got to force yourself to do things. It’s like being hit by a train it really is its hungry and needs feeding constantly and that’s what you’re doing. I have suicidal ideationall day as well as all of the rest of this shit and a worsening state but telling myself I’m going to die all day will be self fulfilling. Do it for your daughter if not yourself. You have too. You’re still early in this so have hope and keep hold of it even try believing it. Even though its against the odds that’s what I do and it does help. I’d have been gone a few years ago if I’d allowed it to drown me. I believe you can slow things down just by believing and having faith

I come and visit you and u knock me the bad thoughts, I send you a picture, out of my head :speaking_head:.Maybe for a restart.

Another sufferer who lost everything said we need some sort of retreat/shelter where we could go for rehab etc but nothing like that would get off the ground unfortunately. The lack of oxytocin actually brings on the feeling of loneliness not the physical aspects of it. I feel alone wherever I am. I felt like that when at family gatherings even with my folks but didn’t know what it was. See it as a hormonal dysfunction and not a reality.

1 Like

Yes I could stay alone for weeks and I felt good before PFS. Now we live in a chemical driven erimitage of the hell. It seems to be a crazy dream like one said in a comment.
The crazy crashing of every part of the body. The lobotomy. The damaged brain. The sexual breakdown.
This and the totally frantic circumstances of taking the poison, not informing, crashing and loosing my fiance, made me to think so worse about my future.
Here on the forum and in some groups I have my new friends.
The day I let the Balloons of the past fly away perhaps live starts again.

And greetings deep from my heart to @johnnyzenith
It’s his topic…