Shoulder joint pain

Hi guys,

I’ve now had constant joint pain in my shoulder for 4 days, can’t lift my arm at all. I hang on the gym as a coping mechanism which this will impact!!! Anyone had any success with managing this symptom? Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated

2 Likes

Against my better judgement I had beetroot at lunchtime with my meal and the shoulder pain has eased along with the rest of the shit! I know it’s not recommended but now and again may not be a bad thing!

1 Like

What supps are you taking at the moment? I got this kind of pain after my second crash when worsen my condition due to some fucking supps and vitamins…

1 Like

I’ve ditched all supps apart from cod liver oil.

1 Like

How does the cod liver oil affects you? Do you feel better on it? I ditched all my supps too…

I’ve taken cod liver oil since being a teenager, stopped taking it and no difference PFS wise! I did try increasing it 3 fold to help with the dryness which didn’t help but worsened my symptoms. My advice would be to take the normal maintenance dose each morning which is what I do. Hope this helps.

I got really bad joint issues… Currently looking for somethin that helps… Found nothing yet…

What does your diet look like?

Devil’s claw from Holland and Barrett is really good don’t know if it impacts wider PFS. Rose hip too

Have you tried that Devil’s claw?

1 Like

I would suggest rotator cuff exercises. Look them up. They may be getting aggravated by your workouts, which is real common.

2 Likes

Yes in the past prior to PFS I’d take it on and off, kills the pain within a day or so, a natural anti inflammatory.

1 Like

Thanks guys, I will look at your suggestions. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like