Should I go to ER?

@WorriedGuy123 you are not going to die, calm down. Gut issues are terrific to handle but you just have to understand them first and what is causing them before you know what to do. My advice is that you are wasting time with western medicine doctors. They will find nothing on your colon and they cant do nothing.

Your digestion system is messed up the same way like many of us here. So there are many reasons why this imbalance occurs after finasteride use. You have to support the system the best you can when you are going through the worse. For undigested food you can consider trying HCL and good quality enzyme on both bigger meals and try if it can help. Those two will help your body to break down the food you eat and get the nutrients your body needs now when its not in order. Do your research before you try anything. You have to understand what you are doing before you take any supps and have to understand what the supp is doing.

Also find a good experienced nutritionist who knows gut issues and get tested for SIBO and work your gut with your nutritionst. I would but a little bet in that you have SIBO and it would be interesting to know if you have it.
Other things, eat your food warm, eat cooked vegetables and chicken/fish/soups which is easy for the digestion system to handle. Also drink your water room temperature. Warm because your body doesnt need to waste energy to heat up the food.

1 Like

These are good advices but I would be careful with the probiotics. In this situation you have to know a ton about probiotics before you add them to the puzzle. For example if you have SIBO and/or you have high histamine and/or many other scenarios, wrong kind of probiotic can stop your colon movements completely. So before you guys use probiotics, read about them, a lot.

Can I guess you had high vitamin levels on B6 or B12?

If I remember correctly, I was in the high normal range. I was at 956 and max range was 1200.

Hey man, i also suffer digestive issues big time!
I’m bloating after even smallest meals, then having weird stomach noises for hours. I have no stools since a month or so. My face gets puffier along the abdominal belly.
My digestion has been fcked up by tribulus taking it on 1,5th month on PFS. Getting no energy of nutrition.

I’m going for full intestinal scan (CT and shit) next week, i’ll write you my diagnose, perhaps it clould be relevant for you.

Whats your hormone panel like?

I may have late-stage liver cirrhosis. It’s the only thing that makes sense.

@andras33

Make sure to get your liver checked. Bloating is not a good sign. I remember that I immediately got bloated after my first finasteride pill. I just didn’t think it was serious, and now I may die soon because of that.

TSH: .72 (.4 - 4.5)
T3 UPTAKE: 32 (22 - 35%)
T4: 7.5 (4.9 - 10.5)
Free T4 Index: 2.4 (1.4 - 3.8)

I am getting an abdominal ultrasound tomorrow morning.

I also suspect I have rhabdomyolysis, so I’ll check into ER while I’m at the hospital.

Sonogram showed no fatty liver or cirrhosis.

I’m suspecting I have some infection in my digestive system. I just got another fever today.

I think I may have hyperthyroidism.

Just a pro tip, people are much less likely to take you seriously if you ask them about every symptom you have or tell them you have condition X, then Y the next day, then Z the following.

Nobody here knows anything about these other problems you are having so you are going to do much better working your doctors than asking us.

2 Likes

I agree with you. Every time I’ve told a doctor I think I have PFS, the doctors jot down, “the patient claims to have PFS.” Lol…they never give me a diagnosis of PFS…in a way, it’s mockery at best. I never tell them anymore.

3 Likes

I’ve definitely had some doctors believe me and others not, but a huge factor is in how you communicate it to them. Sometimes its just better not to mention it because even if they believe you it still won’t help or change anything.