Shockwave therapy

He is from Lasara medical Group. Shockwave causes micro injuries and takes time to regenerate.

You’re positive it can break up fibrosis and plaques?

I wonder if you explained the situation to the clinic they’d do longer sessions for more cash of course

I’m looking into this currently

1 Like

12-22 sessions

Im almost sure it can help a lot

For those who wonder what is the correct machine to try for Shockwave, I saw an interview with Bryan Johnson, the billionaire tech CEO who spends $2 mil a year to try to “reverse his age” and Piers Morgan.

At one point Bryan Johnson told Piers that he was doing Shockwave therapy on his pelvic floor/ penis and was experiencing more nocturnal erections…This led me to do some research into this and see if I could find the machine and protocol he used as Shockwave is still a new concept and the type of machine, number of shocks, and freqency of treatments are still not standardized.

Anyway, this guy clearly has the best health team money can buy and here is his protocol. I have copied his this directly from his Twitter page:

"Started first penis rejuvenation therapy:

Focused shockwave therapy
6 treatments, 3x/wk
Cost $1-2k

Evidence: multiple randomized controlled trials showed that shockwave therapy improves erectile dysfunction. We are testing whether it improves total time nighttime erections, subjective sexual performance, sexual satisfaction, and medical imaging-based penile markers.

Machine + settings:
STORZ Medical
.35 mJ/mm2
4000 shocks/treatment
4 Hz
48 Joules

Note: other machines can be used too; some available for $7,000. We’re starting with focused shockwave; however, radial may work too."

Just thought I’d share.

The situation we have is systemic rather than local. Applying shockwaves to your dong is unlikely to improve this.

Unfortunately I haven’t read any cases where shockwaves have improved PFS / PRSD / PAS / PSSD symptoms.

If you apply shockwaves and find an improvement, this may be useful for others, if you report back.

Just Googled him. Kind of young at 46 to be getting sexual dysfunction. I wonder whether there are mitigating factors.

Someone last year had a conversation on getting the Shockwave treatment, but the thread died without a final resolution on its effectiveness.

1 Like

Dude is a mental case and citing him or his “health team” as an authority on anything doesn’t do this community’s credibility any favors.

1 Like