Sexual symptoms are getting worse

Hey guys,

I stopped taking finasteride like 3 years ago, and since then I’m getting progressively worse.
But since the beginning of this year I started taking supplements etc. many people claimed helped them but since this year it’s going downhill fast.
I stopped with the supplements like a month ago and it still is getting worse each day, my libido is almost non existent and since a week I cant get an erection at all… first it was like okej (ish) and only if I really tried hard and it would last like 5 minutes hard but now it doesnt even wanna get hard…

Is this normal? Will it get better? probably not very good questions to ask since no one has really fully recovered, but still… hope… you know.

were you fine while on the fin?

Well I noticed a decrease in libido when on it, also it was harder for me to ejaculate. But I figured it would stop when I stop the finasteride…

What did you take and at what dosages?

Wich supplements did you take?
Unfortunately on the forums, you can find lot of stories of people that improved using supplements. These people have light form of Syndrome - IMO they haven’t syndrome -. These threads are really dangerous and i thinck it should be banned, because people may replicate and hurt badly.

I used the following supplements:

• Mucuna
  • Ginkgo biloba
  • Panax ginseng
  • Butea superba
  • Berberidaceae
  • Cnidium monnieri
  • Bioperine
  • Tribilus terrestris
  • Tongkat ali
  • Cistanche
  • Hony goat weed
  • Shilajit
  • Omega 3-6-9
  • Vitamin B
  • Vitamin K
  • Vitamin K2
  • Vitamin D
  • Vitamin D3
  • L-Histidine
  • L-Tyrosine
  • A mix of all kinds of amino acids
  • Vitamin B6
  • N.O. Explode work out supplements with all kind of amino acids
  • DL-Phenylalanine
  • Borium
  • Licorice root
  • And some chinese herbs 240 gr gui zhi t/m ba ji tian (from a chinese healer)

I can’t say for sure what dosage I took cause I took all of them in cycles of a couple weeks.
I started in december last year and it all only made me worse, so be carefull if you try something.

I am increasingly convinced that the forum is dangerous.
It would take more checks on the threads that suggest supplements