Sexual sides going away almost completely

Which brand of SJW?

Did your recovery start at the same time you were starting SJW?

Natures way perika st johns wort twice a day

I started feeling better before but it definitely helped like a ton. Took a while for full effects tho

maybe your right. Im going to continue everything.

Thanks I think that is arriving for me this week. Ordered it two months ago ! Did it help with sexual effects and how long have you been taking it?

1 Like

It took like 2 months for it to really start working. I dont know how much it helped with sexual side effects . I know creatine and working out helped with that. St johns wort definitely helped with mental sides tho was takimh 300 mg a day at first then dropped down to twice a day. 300 seemed to be a little to much for me but everyone is different !

Thankyou.

1 Like

No problem you will feel better and get better i promise. Take it from my own experience. I had this really bad too. I thought i was done for . Almost ended my life on muyile occasions . Im glad I didn’t tho because it is possible to recover

My main side effects are lack of sexual sensation and sleeping 5 hours then waking up. I checked and it is that brand so I’ll see how it goes.

I tried the hypericin version (perika is Hyperforin I believe) but that made me wake up every hour.

I’ve always had sleep problems finestride made it worse tho. I was waking up every 3 hours. Last night i woke up once at 5 slowly getting better. Creatine actually helps with that tho . Look at the studies . Make your brain more capable of daily tasks with less sleep. You have to give it time to build up in your brain tho. And the sexual sides will subside .

I’m a bit more cautious re creative as the wider stories are less good (though v glad it helped you)

I honestly did feel like shit when I first started but I pushed trough it and kept pushing myself with the weights. Saw serious gains and eventually started to feel great. Maybe you just have to keep at it . Not sure tho , understand your concerns tho

1 Like

I will try SJW first as I’ve read more does work/doesn’t work or resolving side effects if it doesn’t . Appreciate it’s diff for everyone but best to try the stuff without flags first (for me)

I wish you the best of luck . If you have any questions about the st johns wort i will happily answer any of them .

I tried Creatine and after 2 doses I felt like complete shit, estrogen Oder went up a lot and basically crashed hard. Didn’t touch it again. Should I try it again and push through? What brand Creatine are u using?

Yea like i said i felt like shit when i first started also. And im not going to recommend you try it if its really makimg people crash that hard thats up to you. I just know it helped me like i said previously … maybe the body just needs time to adjust to it with pfs . I jusy took my 5mg dose as we speak about to hit the weights . I think it may only really be effective if you are exercising . I read that somewhere and I take creatine monohydrate sixstar brand. I was reading the fourms about creatine . Alot of people have bad experiences with it… just be careful. Someone also said people not effected by it are not producing dht anymore. I know i am. My male pattern baldness is still full force temples are receding crown is still thinning Dht causes that. I think some of these problems we Re having are somatic symptoms caused by over focusing. Not saying this whole yhing is but i think some of it could be . I notice the more I focus on a problem I have the worse it tends to be. If I worry about somthing I take it always seems to make me feel like shit. Idk just tossing that idea out there

I believe positive thinking is v v important but all my symptoms I had before ever looking on here (and some such as loss of pleasure in certain areas were real but I hadn’t actually noticed till I read on here about them as they are quite subtle), I’m sure it’s the same for the majority of people, it’s a very sudden change

Can’t believe the drug is still on the market tbh, an almost lifestyle supplement with permanent side effects shouldn’t be out there

3 Likes

Your correct i did too. Im just trying to say I think reading about it can make it worse … thats all. And another positive update . Ran the past 3 nights and i slept a full 8 to 10 hours each night. I can tell I still have alot of sleep to catch up on but it works . Idk if anyone here runs but you should try it if your having sleep problems.

do you have back pain after ejaculation? mine feel horrible and continous for few days