Severe symptoms after taking one pill (was on steroids)

No, unfortunately my symptoms have gotten worse with time, primarily the physical symptoms. I got really fucked up from just 1 pill man… You can read my recent posts if you want, but keep in mind every one is different.

I took a single 1mg pill on October 23rd, 2018, so just over 8 months ago.

I’m still 100% recovered. I don’t really like this forum format, but I’ll try to answer your questions, if you like. Stay well

2 Likes

Did you have crazy physical changes though?

Yes. Lost a lot of muscle mass in a very short period of time. Even sitting down was painfull if the chair didn’t have enough cushion. Like those commons benches you see at the squares, those would hurt both my butt and my back justo to lean on. Penis got thinner, face looked I little more chilldish, hair falling, beard thinning. All recovered now.

2 Likes

Even hazy vision improved?

Yes. Didn’t take long for to improve too.

Thanks! What were your vision issues exactly? Sorry I’m having a hard time because I have bad vision issues. Feels like I’m underwater and detached all the time. No fun.

Thanks so so much for coming back, first of all - it means the world to all of us to have someone return having beaten this. For that alone you deserve every good day you’re having.

Do you have a more detailed list of both supplements and lifestyle that you used to recover? Dosages and ‘weekly schedule’ sort of thing? If you can (please say you can) reconstruct that in as much detail as possible it might really really help someone.

Again though thanks so much for coming back to us - very very glad you’re on “the other side” now! :slight_smile:

How did you fix the hormonal alteration? Hope you see this!