Severe symptoms after taking one pill (was on steroids)

Thanks a lot, Tec. I just ordered some ashagandha.

Be careful, I took one single small dose of this herb and some of my PFS effects worsened.

I have high cortisol, so it must be fine.

ED and watery ejaculations are gone.

How did they go away? Naturaly or did you follow a protocol?

I fixed some gross hormonal alterations, like high estradiol and estrone, as well as high progesterone. Also changed my diet aiming for stable sugar levels and good sources of micronutrients. Managing stress was key for the erections part.

Note that my penis is still a little smaller than it was before. Also looks more fragile

Put an X beside all that apply:

Sexual
[ ] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[ ] Erectile Dysfunction
[ ] Complete Impotence
[ ] Loss of Morning Erections
[ ] Loss of Spontaneous Erections
[ ] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[ ] Watery Ejaculate
[ ] Reduced Ejaculate
[ ] Inability to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[ ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility

Mental
[ ] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[x] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[ ] Confusion
[x] Memory Loss / Forgetfullness Much improvemente here, but still not back to what it used to be
[ ] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[ ] Slurring of Speech
[ ] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[x] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks No longer extreme, just a little dificulty to stay relaxed, mostly because my stressful current way of life
[ ] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[ ] Suicidal Thoughts so glad these are gone

Physical
[x] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled) pretty much back, just a little less girth than it used to have
[ ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[ ] Testicular Pain
[ ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[ ] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[ ] Weight Gain
[x] Gynecomastia (male breasts) gonna fix that with surgery soon
[ ] Muscle Wastage strong as a motherfucker again
[ ] Muscle Weakness
[x] Joint Pain I got some soft tissue injuries while trainning when my symptoms were hard, so these are problably going to last longer
[ ] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
[ ] Prostate pain
[ ] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[ ] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
[ ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[ ] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[ ] Increased hair loss
[ ] Frequent urination
[ ] Lowered body temperature

[ ] Other (please explain)

Still not a recovery history, but pretty close to that. I wasn’t going to come back here, but I don’t wanna be a douchebag.
The problem is mainly hormonal, with a lot os psychological effort needed to correct it.

My problems were: high cortisol, high dhea, high progesterone (progesterone was problably the main culprid) high estradiol when I boosted testosterone with clomid and somewhat low DHT.

This I did: ashwagandha, very low dose anastrozol (too low estrogen and you’ll have high free cortisol), a little clomid, vitamin E and a lot of other stuff I can’t remember. Stopped with all drugs and alcohol (I do drink sometimes, feels like it used to), no marijuana, no nothing that can raise cortisol or lower testosterone, the list is long. Feel free to ask any questions, but I won’t come back here very often. I started medical school and I have very little free time.

Dude, its a good notice not only for you, for all the members. Wish you continue feeling good and recoverying.
If we think everything can change, how we dont wanna wait?

I just came here quickly to say I’m cured. Everything is absolutely back to normal. I will give more details when I have some time, but I just wanted to tell you guys since recovery histories always gave a me a lot of hope. Feel free to ask any questions.

How long was it since the first pill to be cured ?

One year to feel like I was cured and six more months to actually be cured. It’s been two years now. But remember that I didn’t just sit and waited for thing to improve, I did a lot of stuff. Working out, Creatine, carnitine, eating carbs right, avoiding drugs, having fun as much as possible and chasing some professional life goals. The mental side in this condition is as big as the physical one.

1 Like

How did you manage to decrease progesterone?

I did nothing, it decreased on it’s own. Just keep in mind that some foods have progesterone on them. Mostly roots, sweet potatos are one example. Search for diosgenin

Guys I took two topical doses and am almost completely impotent! My last dose was one week ago.

Please can someone help me. I don’t see a way forward with my life!

Hey man,

What changes did you make to your diet, as far as eating carbs? Did you eat them only during a certain time of the day, etc?

Cant belive he improved and left absolutely nothing here… most stories of improvememt seem to scream false hope ;/

What things did you do to stabilize your hormones, especially high estrogen?

@Dknighten Hi man, i took 1 mg finasteride 11 days ago and feeling off, wondered if we could chat since you been experiencing the same aftet 1 dose? Regards

Hey man,

Make sure you fill out a member story, don’t take any more of the medicine, and you should recover after a short amount of time. Give it time, relax, and keep moving forward. You should be fine! Some times it takes a few months to start feeling better.

Will do thank you, have your symptoms improved? And how long ago was your first intake?