Severe crash in severe agony

Hey man I’m really sorry you’re this bad off, have you considered trying the 200mg proviron protocol that a lot here are trying right now? I’m not saying it will work but it’s just something to consider given how severe you are currently

I know you mean well man but the reason he’s in this state is because he had a bad reaction to a sodium butyrate supplement, so the last thing he should be doing right now is taking more supplements.

4 Likes

Sorry all I meant was if he’s this bad off as he describes it might be worth trying something else if things don’t improve. I wouldn’t call proviron a supplement either. I just wanted to say something, because I feel bad reading all his updates. I’ve never been that bad off, but my state never changed for better or worse unless I tried a new protocol

I know you meant well man, no bother. We just all have to be careful

1 Like

I’m unsure, I suspect that sodium butyrate may have caused a further down regulation due to increase in Testosterone however this doesn’t explain why I now have excessive hair loss just like pre finasteride state unless some receptors are still working in the scalp area.

2 Likes

Hi, bro.
I’m in the same situation. In my case, i worsened on low dose of Testosterone Gel. It totally destroied my joints, ligments and tendons. I have extreme difficulty to coordinate my movements.
I can’t do lot of simply things anymore.

1 Like

Did you check your Test level pre-TRT ? i’m interested in hearing your response because i’m planning to do a TRT protocol ( i have a very low T )

THIS IS TORTURE! There is something severely wrong with my skeletal frame I cannot walk it’s as if all the joints have turned into cement, I’m in so much pain right now, I feel like the end is coming, I can’t take this no more even biting down on foods is hurting my jaw and teeth, I’m crippled with pain. I’m cried out, I need help, why have we been left like this to rot and die all I took was one pill and this happened. How, why? My life has took the worst U-Turn ever, everything has been taken away from me overnight and what’s left is a lifeless human being that’s daily achievement is just to survive the day. I have fought this thing so hard, it is honestly like being in a fight with Mike Tyson every day and waking up battered and bruised only the damage is in the inside and that’s what makes this so cruel, it is an invisible illness and people think we are all hypochondriacs that had a mental breakdown so many cruel elements to this disease. I have imagined myself dying countless times, picturing it in my head, the only thing stopping me is leaving behind a trail of destruction, I know my family would never be the same and it’s the love for them that has stopped me so far but I know my time is running out as this disease starts to chip away at my soul little by little. I lose track of time, the days, weeks and months just fly by now I’m merely just existing, my 20’s are almost up, I look on at my peers and think where would be now if I didn’t take that pill, instead I spend most of my days in bed withering away, I look in the mirror and hardly recognize the reflection anymore it is not me, all I see is a man that lost his humanity, a lifeless dead zombie.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry man this is a total nightmare, I wish to God I’d never seen anything about sodium butyrate. I
can’t walk, can’t get out of bed, my parents bought me a pup as a companion and I can’t even take him for walks anymore or clean up after him. I’m going to need primary care

Reading your story seriously angers me.
There were times in the first 2 months where I legitimately thought this was the end for me. My body was falling apart. I was in so much pain everywhere. It was hard for me to move most days.

Most people here can’t understand what that feels like, to see your body deteriorating every single day. The pain everywhere in your body is excruciating.

I wish I had an answer for you.

5 Likes

I’m sorry for you papas but believe me You’ll get better over time , most of theses severes symptomps will disappear within 5 to 8 years and you’ll get back on track , don’t make a hasty decision on the spur of the moment , things will get better for you , patience is the key

1 Like

So sorry man sounds unbelievably painful, most of us on this forum including myself aren’t dealing with even a fraction of the devastating symptoms you’re enduring, you have my deepest sympathy. Don’t really know what to say other than that i’m so sorry you’ve been put through this all because of an evil pharmaceutical company that thinks its ok to decimate lives to make money. The invisible illness issue is so true there’s very few people who can relate to what we’re going through, It makes dealing with this disease so much more difficult and painful than it may have been otherwise. But it won’t be like this forever things will change with time and effort from ourselves and the growing amount of scientists/doctors and families on our side.

You have to believe you can get through this if you grit your teeth and keep pushing, you have to be a warrior, keep thinking about your loved ones and family. Please utilise every tool and avenue for support that you have. You can get through this. Life will be liveable again.

2 Likes

Mate, this is just criminal and inhumane. We know that time is the only remaining option along with faith. I ask God for help each night and picture the healing. It does bring me some comfort even though it hasn’t yet translated into improvements. You can’t leave your fam behind to pick up the pieces as pointed out. Your still recognising reasons to stay. Hang in there you’ve come this far and it can’t get any worse. I believe even for the most severe it will reach a point, plateau then the slow recovery will start. Those slightly effected hit this path but with a much quicker turnaround. I also believe a lot of the destruction will be erased as things come back on line Eg collagen loss, muscle wasting, loss of looks, joints etc, this is what I hang on to. " Hope" think how great life would be when / if you turn the corner. With this in the locker we’d appreciate everything so much more we’d potentially see it as something that helped us not to take things for granted ever again. We’d feel superhuman, gifted or blessed even. Your a good guy with a big heart hang in there mate. Trust in God and your bodies ability to beat this. I’ve been on the block so many times but I’m still here. This is what we do no matter what :heartbeat:

3 Likes

I think the pain is a neurologic.

1 Like

Time won’t fix the situation. With time I only seen worsening.
I can live with this pain, but I can’t live with my brain damage. I already know that brain damage is permanent, for me.
Is not brainfog, is a real damage. I can’t remember how old i am, or my parents, my face, my hair look, how I’m dressed. My brain can’t process the pictures that see.
I have coordination problems, i can’t move my inches like I want. I have to use other fingers to write on smartphone.

My T level was on low side, but when i tried to rise it up, I crashed.
I think that, in my situation, low T is better than high T. My body refuse T and crash badly.

1 Like

I think that me, @Papasmurf, Douglasmich, Demon, Konflict are the worse cases of this syndrome.
You don’t have idea how are you lucky.
Enjoy your lives. Life is good, even without sex, trust me.

from what i’ve seen and read theses neuro-side effects will soften with time , you need to keep the faith , patience is the best virtue for us

@Rb26dett

I can’t. My family doesen’t believe me and think I’m just depressed. I’have not money and I can’t rent an house. My government doesen’t help me, because doctors told I’m just depressed

Your family will comprehend , just give them time and i’m sure you’ll fix your financial situation , you have to keep in mind that a solution will always exist , patience and faith are the keys @Rb26dett